+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Processing time for tourist visa in London?

Affy17

Sep 13, 2018
Any good courier service that can deliver my passport from ireland to vfs london and get it back to ireland as well???

rogrid

Sep 13, 2018
Any good courier service that can deliver my passport from ireland to vfs london and get it back to ireland as well???
Check with Anpost. I think you can send passport only via registered post or some express services (like next day). Ask VFS london and Anpost to find out the best option. Please share your experience for here for others to follow. :)

Alex_

Oct 25, 2018
Hi all,

2-3 weeks ago visitor visa processing was 28 days. Last week visitor visa processing time in London was 37 days. Today it became 50 days.
Does anybody has an idea what is going on there?

--Alex

rogrid

Sep 13, 2018
Don't count on it. It doesn't reflect the true state of processing times. Here's my timeline. It might give you some idea:
Indian citizen living in Ireland.
Application country : Ireland
Visa : Tourist
Application sent to : Canadian embassy in London, UK
Application date : 29-Aug-2018 (online application)
Passport request : 15-Oct-2018
Passport submission : 16-Oct-2018 (via post to London, UK. An Post registered post service, takes about 2-3 days.)
Passport returned to Ireland via post: (25-Oct-2018)

Reactions: Alex_

SnowyNadia

Nov 2, 2018
Hi,
I'm from Algeria, I've submitted my application on line since 26 august 2018, I've emailed the CIC to ask for progress of my application, they answer after a month telling me that my case is under verification, I'm still waiting for a positive response.
Anyone have a similar case?

sajc

Star Member
May 9, 2017
Application was sent from Ireland. Just got the passport request.. Where to send it to in UK? VFS? and how do you pay for their services...Thank you.