+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Processing time for spousal visa - Sri Lanka

Nagulen priya

May 7, 2019
Hi everyone,
I finished my biometrics 15th August & medical 21st September still no response my file processing , my husband sent an email to MP ask to immigration my sponsoring processing..
They sent an email through the MP

• The eligibility assessment for the applicant is in process at the Canadian visa office in Colombo, Sri Lanka.
  • The medical examination results is valid
  • The criminality verifications passed
  • The Security Verifications have not been initiated
I'm worry about how long does it take security verifications??
Please help to anyone know this situation

Manaa

Star Member
Nov 30, 2018
Hi Everyone,

Does anybody receive the passport back from VFS recently and did you get a tracking number to track it when they courier it back to you?

DBI

Star Member
May 27, 2017
Canada Toronto
Hello Guys,
Could anyone please let me know how may I submit an original document to the Canadian High Commission in Colombo? VFS doesn't send them. Need to send via courier but DHL doesn't do any local curious. Please advise...

Abgi

Mar 19, 2022
Hello Guys,
Could anyone please let me know how may I submit an original document to the Canadian High Commission in Colombo? VFS doesn't send them. Need to send via courier but DHL doesn't do any local curious. Please advise...
Hello Good morning brother…did you send your passport to Vfs srilanka … could you please tell me how to send it?

Gemt2014

Star Member
Dec 23, 2014
Hi Everyone!
I need your opinion!!
My husband got his visa stamped for permanent resident and hoping to fly on January 2022.. can I visit srilanka by the time and return to canada with him? Or do I have to reside in canada when he is landing here ?
THANKS IN ADVANCE.
Hi,

I hope your husband should be here by now in Canada.May I know how long does it take to get a visa to your husband after PPR? If you able to share your whole timeline it would be helpful to everyone.
THANKS IN ADVANCE.

Reactions: vipush

vipush

May 27, 2020
Hi,

I hope your husband should be here by now in Canada.May I know how long does it take to get a visa to your husband after PPR? If you able to share your whole timeline it would be helpful to everyone.
THANKS IN ADVANCE.
Hi,
how long it will take for passport request after the medicals are received by IRCC Colombo?
Thank you sincerely.

vipush

May 27, 2020
Hello Guys,
HI
My reply may be late but try domex inland courier service.
https://www.domex.lk

Reactions: DBI

vipush

May 27, 2020
Hi,
This thread is inactive? Anyone here awaiting for Passport request letter from Colombo IRCC? Please help me.