+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Processing time for spousal visa - Sri Lanka

Mirza41

Jan 17, 2020
thanks and yes I already instructed my lawyer to send the scanned e-medical and she has submitted it already on the same day as I did my Medicals .. but still nothing moving !!
yeah, its been almost 20 days since you did your medical exam and this is kind of unusual.
Didn't your lawyer received reply from the IRCC. Its better to send one now because She send mail on the same day you did medical and IRCC would have considered as a notification to them that you have done your medical. Not getting medical results for 20 days is something that need to be escalated.

Last edited:

corolla110

Star Member
Dec 7, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My Wife did the medical at IOM on Thursday. Nothing updated in the web yet. I guess it will take some time for them to send.

Patriot@8224

Jun 21, 2017
yeah, its been almost 20 days since you did your medical exam and this is kind of unusual.
Didn't your lawyer received reply from the IRCC. Its better to send one now because She send mail on the same day you did medical and IRCC would have considered as a notification to them that you have done your medical. Not getting medical results for 20 days is something that need to be escalated.
Yes that’s what I thought.. I was planning to instruct my lawyer this Monday regarding this

Reactions: Mirza41

Nagulen priya

May 7, 2019
Hi ,
Immigration send email to take biometrics, so i took an appointment on 8th June but this situation the vfs canceled my appointment , now everything is open but the vfs not give to reschedule appointment
Can i take new appointment for biometric anyone give some suggestions please ...

Patriot@8224

Jun 21, 2017
Hi ,
Immigration send email to take biometrics, so i took an appointment on 8th June but this situation the vfs canceled my appointment , now everything is open but the vfs not give to reschedule appointment
Can i take new appointment for biometric anyone give some suggestions please ...
When did you get your bio request ?

Reactions: Nagulen priya

Sai01

Sep 4, 2020
Hello Everyone,

can someone help me on this please,
I'm an AUG 2020 applicant. I got Biometric request in jan 2021 and my file is moved to colombo visa office. I didn't receive medical or anything since jan. can I directly visit colombo visa office( in col 3 ) and ask them about my application? im afraid they wont let me in :( . i have sent them mail but there is no reply for that . is there any other things i could do .can anyone advise me on this please.

Littlebunny07

Mar 30, 2021
Hello Everyone,

can someone help me on this please,
I'm an AUG 2020 applicant. I got Biometric request in jan 2021 and my file is moved to colombo visa office. I didn't receive medical or anything since jan. can I directly visit colombo visa office( in col 3 ) and ask them about my application? im afraid they wont let me in :( . i have sent them mail but there is no reply for that . is there any other things i could do .can anyone advise me on this please.
Did you email to them at Colombo-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca?

They respond quickly.