watnxt

Feb 28, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-10-2010
File Transfer...
10-11-2010
I am going to give up this month. May be I will try next month. If MP help Shif then I will do same thing.

watnxt

Feb 28, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-10-2010
File Transfer...
10-11-2010
If I wee u then I will go to embassy. Before I go there I would write a letter to explain our situation and send them. I think ur situation is bit different from mel. U applied before us and u already passed 9 months

watnxt

Feb 28, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-10-2010
File Transfer...
10-11-2010
Any one got any update? Nothing on my side.
I heard that postel workers are on strick in sri lanka too. Is it ture? If it is so, I hope embassy knew about it and call ppl if they have any good news or update.

melbell_28

Oct 2, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4-11-2010
Doc's Request.
10-12-2010
AOR Received.
06-01-2011
File Transfer...
20-12-2010
Med's Done....
28-06-2010
None. I think i'm going to take a break from this forum.. I started this thread with the hopes of creating a good support system for everyone but it's gotten so negative. it's no one's fault, but I know how hard it is since i feel the same way about this process. however, i am trying my very best to stay positive so I need a small break to kind of take a breather. seriously, we used to have so much fun on this thread no matter how bad things really were.. we joked around, laughed a lot and cheered eachother up. i miss that guys..

seriously.. i know my husband is not here and that hurts like hell on its own, but i have accepted that this is going to be a long process and i have no hopes of getting the visa at least until the end of the year. however we both feel that we are going to be happy for what we have instead. yes its terrible that he's not here, but hey at least i know that i still have a great man as my husband despite the distance between us.

so my peeps, adios for a now. i will update again next week once we have news on the visitor visa :)

xoxo

watnxt

Feb 28, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-10-2010
File Transfer...
10-11-2010
U serious? Come on...how could you do it...
Okay...i will promise that I will copy and past Russell Peters joke here. And try to come up with more and make the forum fun...will u stay? Tell me what will make you to stay on this forum. Without you, this forum is dead. No others post msg that often.
I am going to miss you for sure.. if you want to be away from this thread for while....relax and enjoy.

dananjaya

Mar 15, 2011
Mell and Watnxt is there any Possibility call to Colombo Embassy by the Phone to my Partner ( From Canada ). because there Office Number has Automated Voice Message there is no any way to Contact Officer, Because I hope if My Partner Call from Canada, it is better more than I go there for Inquires. Because I hope She has power to ask any question from them than me.
Do you know any method to Contact them.

watnxt

Feb 28, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-10-2010
File Transfer...
10-11-2010
Dhayan,
I called few times and they refused to talk. They didnt even ask any info. They said they wouldnt ans/help over the phone. Asked us to send email. I did and never got response. Still your partner can give a try. If the person in good mood, then she may talk...who knows man..

blueprint

Apr 16, 2011
:-\
guys hope you remember me. well as i says almost 1 year now they did not respond nothing. last week i went colombo and check whats going on then what they say is same thing as they told me 5 months ago. i mention them its almost one year well they says we understand that things with officer have to wait .that what they says also i askd them how many months more they says have to wait if they need anything let me know hmm.........

what you guys think? only i have to do is i guess wait there is nothing to do.
i will post this in a new thred and see also comment of international applicants

watnxt

Feb 28, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-10-2010
File Transfer...
10-11-2010
Blue,
When is your med expires? What is ur status on eCas web now? "In Process" or "Application Received"?

sharmi

Star Member
Jun 9, 2011
hey guys ..I emailed colombo office last tuesday but i didnt know that i had to send his file NR i sent mine instead :(...hmm:( i made a mistake know.... they replied me in 4 days ....4 days ...hmmm saying that they need my hubby's file nr .date of birth and place :( see ....i was lucky but not 100% :(

brin

Nov 24, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 17-2011
Doc's Request.
Apr 10-2011
AOR Received.
Mar 24-2011
File Transfer...
Mar 21-2011
Interview........
June-28-2011
Passport Req..
Apr-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
July-05-2011
LANDED..........
ETA: Aug-05-2011
Helloo....I'm a silent observer of this thread...and gosh it's so frustrating to see Colombo office taking so much time!!!

Has anyone of u thought abt ordering CAIPS? atleast u'll know what's going on with ur file!

brin

Nov 24, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 17-2011
Doc's Request.
Apr 10-2011
AOR Received.
Mar 24-2011
File Transfer...
Mar 21-2011
Interview........
June-28-2011
Passport Req..
Apr-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
July-05-2011
LANDED..........
ETA: Aug-05-2011
sharmi said:
wts that?never heard abt it
CAIPS and FOSS notes are basically notes put in by the immigration officer working on ur file. It'll give u an idea as to what's going on with ur file. You can order them for $5 with CIC.

Here is a link to understand what it is..but don't order through that...it only costs $5 if u order staight frm the govt! There is nothing fishy abt it. The req goes to Ottawa and they take a screen print and send to u.

http://www.caips.ca/