AOR Received.
05-09-2019
File Transfer...
26-09-2019
Med's Request
13-12-2019
Med's Done....
17-12-2019
Can someone post the letter you received for medical exam request. Please remove any personally identifiable information before posting it.

juud

Nov 26, 2019
Hello everyone, we are new to the forum. I submitted my wife's application back in April and we did our medical back in September. We had noticed that the other April applicants have already received their PPR, but have not heard back with any updates. Are there any other April applicants that have yet to receive their PPR? Any thoughts on what the delay could be? Thanks.

Anika06

Jul 2, 2019
Hello everyone, we are new to the forum. I submitted my wife's application back in April and we did our medical back in September. We had noticed that the other April applicants have already received their PPR, but have not heard back with any updates. Are there any other April applicants that have yet to receive their PPR? Any thoughts on what the delay could be? Thanks.
Hey me also I’m April applicant not receive ppr yet

Anika06

Jul 2, 2019
Were you requested to submit a new Schedule A and marriage photographs? We were asked for these in September after medical.
They asked us to send the CSQ (because I live in Quebec ), the original marriage certificate and to pay the permanent residence fees .

juud

Nov 26, 2019
They asked us to send the CSQ (because I live in Quebec ), the original marriage certificate and to pay the permanent residence fees .
Ah ok. Hopefully we will get soon since other April applicants have gotten theirs and so have March applicants.