Colombo
App. Filed.......
Sept 30 2016
Doc's Request.
Feb 23 2017
Wow
Thats doesnt seems to be good sound
Most of the people got approved with in 6 month who ever applied in 2016
And who ever applied in 2014 got apporved on 2017 and some of application from 2015 still processs totally its not organized and this is like a lottory winning and lossing with odds life become a game now

Foi27

Oct 17, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
XX-06-2016
Doc's Request.
XX-10-2016
AOR Received.
XX-07-2016
File Transfer...
XX-08-2016
Med's Request
-
Med's Done....
XX-05-2016
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
-
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
-
Already 21months gone
I think if they asked you for police and medical clearance now it should be sometime soon they will give you PPR don't worry I've been told usually its within a month from then.. Don't worry Praba I feel like it will be really soon!

Praba

Star Member
Jan 5, 2016
I think if they asked you for police and medical clearance now it should be sometime soon they will give you PPR don't worry I've been told usually its within a month from then.. Don't worry Praba I feel like it will be really soon!
Thanks Foi27,
Hope I will get PPR soon and you too

Rainbow21

Star Member
May 31, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov. 2015
Doc's Request.
Feb 2016
AOR Received.
Jan.2016
File Transfer...
Feb 2016
Med's Done....
Sept.2015
Hey just found out today that the processing time now has changed to 18 months.. I just visited my hubby and came back.. we both went to the colombo embassy but they didnt let me in.. whenever we email they tell us the background check is going on but I dont know for how long we have to wait...its do frustrating the whole process.. is not fair how some get it in 6 months and stuff.. plus our 17 months done and we r in 18 months... remedical and did pcc second time and handed april... I really don't noe what to do... so sad we cant be together

Rainbow21

Star Member
May 31, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov. 2015
Doc's Request.
Feb 2016
AOR Received.
Jan.2016
File Transfer...
Feb 2016
Med's Done....
Sept.2015
I
***PPR received*** 8) 8)

Hi Guys i received a passport request this week Tuesday and got my passport back today... I am so happy to inform you guys after a long long wait i have got my passport with Canada visa.

I wish you all for the best and gud luck for all member who are waiting to join with their beloved spouse...

And finally gonna join my wife soon..

Gud luck and god bless all
I am so happy for you.. congrats finally u get to be with ur wife

SL_chica

Star Member
Oct 13, 2016
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Cololmbo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
xx-08-2015
Doc's Request.
RE-PCC xx-10-2016
AOR Received.
xx-08-2015
File Transfer...
xx-09-2015
Med's Request
RE-MED xx-10-2016
Med's Done....
xx-07-2015 | xx-10-2016
Interview........
xx-10-2016
Passport Req..
xx-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
xx-11-2016
LANDED..........
xx-11-2016
Hey just found out today that the processing time now has changed to 18 months.. I just visited my hubby and came back.. we both went to the colombo embassy but they didnt let me in.. whenever we email they tell us the background check is going on but I dont know for how long we have to wait...its do frustrating the whole process.. is not fair how some get it in 6 months and stuff.. plus our 17 months done and we r in 18 months... remedical and did pcc second time and handed april... I really don't noe what to do... so sad we cant be together
Hey Rainbow! Hang in there.
During the high season every year the processing times go up. They claim all applications that were submitted before Dec 2016 will be processed by end of this year. I know it is a long wait... but hang in there.

Praba

Star Member
Jan 5, 2016
I was asked to submit Schedule A ( background and declaration form) again. I been in india two times recently ! Do i need to mention this ?

nancyzm

Star Member
Mar 18, 2014
I also recently returned from sri lanka after visiting my husband. They requested remedical and police clearance from 3 countries. After we sent the final police clearance he got PPR 2 weeks after. So don't lose hope. If they have requested remedical and police clearance that means it's in the final stage. All together it took 21 month for our application to get approved..

Praba

Star Member
Jan 5, 2016
I also recently returned from sri lanka after visiting my husband. They requested remedical and police clearance from 3 countries. After we sent the final police clearance he got PPR 2 weeks after. So don't lose hope. If they have requested remedical and police clearance that means it's in the final stage. All together it took 21 month for our application to get approved..
Hi nancyzm,
Did u get police clearance for tourists vist ?
I went to india couple of times! Will the ask me to get a police clearance? And I been in uk for 5 years but i stayed in uk one more year after police clearance! Will they ask me to get again ? Soo depressed with this process

vijay1987

Feb 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec-2012 Refused 2014- Reopened Jan 2016
Med's Request
Jan-2016
Med's Done....
Feb-2016
Passport Req..
01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
5-2017
LANDED..........
Hoping soon
Thanks so much.. i landed last sunday and everything went nice and smooth... dont worry everything will be okay soon and il pray for all to get ppr soon
I

I am so happy for you.. congrats finally u get to be with ur wife

Reactions: yoge