11-2016
Passport Req..
11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-2016
LANDED..........
20-12-2016
Rainbow21 said:
Hey did you get any messages under the link application proally my guess is that they gave you an interview date and you might have to accept.. Or tell your husb. To check his junk folder the mail might be there.. Or which ever email you gave when you created the link account..
Hello Rainbow21,
Thank you for your feedback. As you suggested I rechecked link account. There are no messages as of now. Nor in my email. I have to check with my husband...once sunrises in SL. Its so nerve-wracking trying to figure out their system. **sigh** :( :( :( :( :( :'( :'(

@Leo

Aug 30, 2016
KiPriyan said:
Hello Rainbow21,
Thank you for your feedback. As you suggested I rechecked link account. There are no messages as of now. Nor in my email. I have to check with my husband...once sunrises in SL. Its so nerve-wracking trying to figure out their system. **sigh** :( :( :( :( :( :'( :'(
Hi KiPriyan, congrats on the interview. Finally first interview request I saw on this thread.
Just a question, what does it say under ur Review of eligibility?

KiPriyan

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-2015
Doc's Request.
02-2016
File Transfer...
12-2015
Interview........
11-2016
Passport Req..
11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-2016
LANDED..........
20-12-2016
@Leo said:
Hi KiPriyan, congrats on the interview. Finally first interview request I saw on this thread.
Just a question, what does it say under ur Review of eligibility?
Hi Leo
It says "review in process"

Also they have not sent any official request for an interview. Only the status update. We don't have a date or time. It's early to say anything. We might also be in queue like some of others are. As of now I'm just waiting. ...

Rainbow21

Star Member
May 31, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov. 2015
Doc's Request.
Feb 2016
AOR Received.
Jan.2016
File Transfer...
Feb 2016
Med's Done....
Sept.2015
KiPriyan said:
Hi Leo

Also they have not sent any official request for an interview. Only the status update. We don't have a date or time. It's early to say anything. We might also be in queue like some of others are. As of now I'm just waiting. ...
Hey does ur background check says in process or not started and do you know when it changed in link account to in process for background check..

@Leo

Aug 30, 2016
KiPriyan said:
Hi Leo

Thanks KiPriyan. Hoping everything would be good. Good luck.

@Leo

Aug 30, 2016
KiPriyan said:
Hey guys
I was wondering if any of you have similar update recently on your linked account. Today when I logged into.... this is what it said.
Scheduling an interview We need to schedule an interview with the applicant

Also it said "your action needed". But it doesn't clarify anywhere what action they us to do. So confused. Can't contact my husband right now. Because he is travelling to colombo to do remedical. So I'm trying to get some info in mean time. Any input?
On the Website it says:
If an interview is needed, please check the "application messages" in your account for a message from IRCC about your interview.

KiPriyan, try looking there.

KiPriyan

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-2015
Doc's Request.
02-2016
File Transfer...
12-2015
Interview........
11-2016
Passport Req..
11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-2016
LANDED..........
20-12-2016
@Leo said:
On the Website it says:
If an interview is needed, please check the "application messages" in your account for a message from IRCC about your interview.

KiPriyan, try looking there.
Yes I saw that note as well and checked it under "application messages" ...but there is none. That's why it's confusing. Thank you for the suggestion Leo. I think it would be easier if I could share a screen shot of that scree.

KiPriyan

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-2015
Doc's Request.
02-2016
File Transfer...
12-2015
Interview........
11-2016
Passport Req..
11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-2016
LANDED..........
20-12-2016
Rainbow21 said:
Hey does ur background check says in process or not started and do you know when it changed in link account to in process for background check..
Hey Rainbow21
It was always "in progress" from the time I created the link account.

Rainbow21

Star Member
May 31, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov. 2015
Doc's Request.
Feb 2016
AOR Received.
Jan.2016
File Transfer...
Feb 2016
Med's Done....
Sept.2015
KiPriyan said:
Hey Rainbow21
It was always "in progress" from the time I created the link account.
Thanks for the reply KiPriyan.. hopefully your husband will soon get a call for an interview.. good luck

KiPriyan

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-2015
Doc's Request.
02-2016
File Transfer...
12-2015
Interview........
11-2016
Passport Req..
11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-2016
LANDED..........
20-12-2016
Hello everyone,
I need some guidance. My husband received email yesterday with an interview date in November. They requested him to bring passport and "documents pertaining to your application" for that day. They want those documents to be original and translated in english/French. I find this description is unclear as I'm not sure exactly what documents they r referring to. Does anyone of you have any insight to this?

luci1209

Aug 26, 2011
KiPriyan said:
Hello everyone,
I need some guidance. My husband received email yesterday with an interview date in November. They requested him to bring passport and "documents pertaining to your application" for that day. They want those documents to be original and translated in english/French. I find this description is unclear as I'm not sure exactly what documents they r referring to. Does anyone of you have any insight to this?
Hi I was called for an interview in 2012 and got through the interview but my visa was rejected when I submitted my passport after the PPR due to not mentioning in the application that I had a tourist visa rejected for uk. When I went to the interview I had my birth, marriage certificate translated in english and took both original and translation, also your husband may have to take the wedding album, other outting photos, call history until recent, greeting cards, documents proving any cash sent to spouse, courier bills, wedding invitation, etc

luci1209

Aug 26, 2011
KiPriyan said:
Hello everyone,
Also tell your husband to be prepared for all sort of question, for example they asked me even the percentage of the horoscope matching, the time I call my hubby and they cross checked it with the call history I gave, my hubby's best friend name, how did my hubby migrate to canada, where did he studied, his brothers details, his residence address, employment details and much more, also as I was a Catholic and my hubby was a hindu they asked what religion our kids will be, how was our marriage initiated etc

KiPriyan

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-2015
Doc's Request.
02-2016
File Transfer...
12-2015
Interview........
11-2016
Passport Req..
11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-2016
LANDED..........
20-12-2016
luci1209 said:
Also tell your husband to be prepared for all sort of question, for example they asked me even the percentage of the horoscope matching, the time I call my hubby and they cross checked it with the call history I gave, my hubby's best friend name, how did my hubby migrate to canada, where did he studied, his brothers details, his residence address, employment details and much more, also as I was a Catholic and my hubby was a hindu they asked what religion our kids will be, how was our marriage initiated etc
Thank you for sharing your experience luci1209. It sounds like an intense interview.

luci1209

Aug 26, 2011
KiPriyan said:
Thank you for sharing your experience luci1209. It sounds like an intense interview.
I heard for some people while at the time of the interview the colombo visa office might call the candidate spouse in canada and cross check the answers so you also better be prepared

KiPriyan

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-2015
Doc's Request.
02-2016
File Transfer...
12-2015
Interview........
11-2016
Passport Req..
11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-2016
LANDED..........
20-12-2016
luci1209 said:
I heard for some people while at the time of the interview the colombo visa office might call the candidate spouse in canada and cross check the answers so you also better be prepared
Oh darn I actually thinking of taking time off and be with him during the interview time.