Yes
App. Filed.......
28-02-2019
Nomination.....
12-04-2019
AOR Received.
10-05-2019
Hello. Quick question:

Once the restoration of work permit is approved, can I go back to work from the next day or do I have to apply for a new work permit and wait till that application is approved.

Please help. Thank you in advance.
You need to have the restoration plus the work permit must be valid. you cannot work with a restoration letter. Normally the process takes 3 months ,

Temp09

May 8, 2019
Hi,
I applied on 29 Jan for sowp extension restoration,I did not heard any update yet.Did you guys have any idea how long it takes?

muzishao

May 9, 2019
Also I just spoke to a CIC agent and she says you can’t apply to restore your status and bridge PGWP online. My back story. My passport was expiring Dec, 2018. So I renewed it an applied to get the balance of 3 years in September. I didn’t sign my IMM5710 so it has been returned to me meaning am out of status.

Has anybody faced a similar situation and were you able to do this online, any suggestions are welso
Hi Mschana,
I am facing the same situation that you went through before, I didn't sign IMM5710E form by handwriting, only my print name on the paper application when I mailed out the paper application March 2019 to CPC for the balance of my PGWP.
How did your application go?

Muche

Star Member
Dec 13, 2018
Hi Mschana,
I am facing the same situation that you went through before, I didn't sign IMM5710E form by handwriting, only my print name on the paper application when I mailed out the paper application March 2019 to CPC for the balance of my PGWP.
How did your application go?
did they refuse your application or its still in process

muzishao

May 9, 2019
did they refuse your application or its still in process
I called CIC agent, they told me my application may be returned, may not, but I can apply restoration now if I want, and I am able to work as well.
how did your application go?

Zod91

Star Member
Nov 16, 2017
Hi all I applied for my restoration of status as worker +post graduate open work permit in first week of August and I received by completion letter just 2 days after my study permit expired so I couldn’t just apply for normal work permit..is anyone able to provide me the average processing time for this thing?

Zod91

Star Member
Nov 16, 2017
it takes 90 days and yes both approve the same time
Thanks for the quick response buddy and do we wait for them to provide an update so as to link the application online or do we just keep trying after 15 days of them having received the application?

devikaroland

Aug 21, 2018
Edmonton, AB, CA
Category........
AINP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-02-2019
Nomination.....
12-04-2019
AOR Received.
10-05-2019
Thanks for the quick response buddy and do we wait for them to provide an update so as to link the application online or do we just keep trying after 15 days of them having received the application?
Not sure i did my application online

Zod91

Star Member
Nov 16, 2017
Hi all,

My application was delivered on August 15,2018 but I am still not able to link it online not am I able to find the application..called up CIC as well and even they are not able to find it..any idea how long before I receive the acknowledgment?