+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Processing time for ICT work permit

viswesh146

Star Member
Feb 7, 2019
Hello everyone,

My employer has applied for ICT yesterday, I am from India. I don't need to give biometrics as I have already given those as part of my PR application.

So, I have the following question, What's the general timeline to get PPR? I saw from the IRCC website that they are processing March applicants, is that correct or the delay is more than that?
Got PPR request today

Chilesanchez

Jun 25, 2021
How long does it take to get TRV stamped after shipping it to New York VAC? Does getting a passport request imply ICT Visa is approved? Thanks for your help in advance.

Narang89

Nov 6, 2017
Hi Guys,

I need help to understand a concern. My wife's firm has applied for ict work permit on 15th May. She dint go for upfront medical exam(since company immigration lawyer was unaware).
She completed her biometrics on 9th July in india. What would be the next step ? Will it be medical request or what? If it's medical then can she go for medical without waiting for medical request coming from the team or she has to wait for the form?
Everything is done from india.

Please help me understand. Thanks

harvai2224

Star Member
Nov 11, 2019
Hi Guys,

I need help to understand a concern. My wife's firm has applied for ict work permit on 15th May. She dint go for upfront medical exam(since company immigration lawyer was unaware).
She completed her biometrics on 9th July in india. What would be the next step ? Will it be medical request or what? If it's medical then can she go for medical without waiting for medical request coming from the team or she has to wait for the form?
Everything is done from india.

Please help me understand. Thanks
Have you tried contacting the ircc call centre? I would say try and give upfront medical. When did they file the application

Narang89

Nov 6, 2017
Have you tried contacting the ircc call centre? I would say try and give upfront medical. When did they file the application
They have already submitted the file on 15th May.
Got biometrics done on 9th July but have not received any medical instruction form yet. Can I go for medical without instruction form??