+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Processing time for ICT work permit

Jul 22, 2019
Hi, Recently I got PPR after 6 months of processing for the Temporary Work Visa ICT which my employer filed and the letter mentions "We require your passport to finalize your application. Please provide your passport with a copy of this letter.....".

Now I don't know if I should submit just my passport only or for the whole family (mine, spouse and USA born child). If I submit just mine then how would the family travel? Thanks

bytenaija

Nov 11, 2019
Hi, Recently I got PPR after 6 months of processing for the Temporary Work Visa ICT which my employer filed and the letter mentions "We require your passport to finalize your application. Please provide your passport with a copy of this letter.....".

Now I don't know if I should submit just my passport only or for the whole family (mine, spouse and USA born child). If I submit just mine then how would the family travel? Thanks
If you applied for the whole family, submit the whole family

Reactions: AJAYSHARMAAPJS

ankit_ap007

Mar 12, 2020
Hyderabad, India
Category........
WP
Job Offer........
Yes
LANDED..........
India
Hey Guys, I applied for ICT WP in March 2020 but have not received an approval from the Immigration team. Below is my timeline. Just wanted to know if there are others who applied from HYD, India, and got their ICT visa approved. Thanks
Visa Type - ICT
Applied from - Hyderabad, India
Application submitted on - March 03, 2020
Biometrics Completed on - March 06, 2020
Biometrics Correspondence letter - July 27, 2020

After this, I got no response from their end. Tried submitting web form as well but got only automated emails with standard covid19 response.

Last edited:

canadaICT4Indian

Star Member
Feb 6, 2020
Hey Guys, I applied for ICT WP in March 2020 but have not received an approval from the Immigration team. Below is my timeline. Just wanted to know if there are others like me as well who applied from HYD, India, and got their ICT visa approved. Thanks
Visa Type - ICT
Applied from - Hyderabad, India
Application submitted on - March 03, 2020
Biometrics Completed on - March 06, 2020
Biometrics Correspondence letter - July 27, 2020

After this, I got no response from their end. Tried submitting web form as well but got only automated emails with standard covid19 response.
Any update for indian submissions ? I am waiting since Nov, 2019. Mine ICT work visa..
Last communication: Correspondence letter

Sukhoi30

Aug 28, 2020
Application Submitted - August 5th
Biometrics Submitted - August 19th
Approval Date - October 5th
Hi Kolakk,

Congratulations!! Was your Spouse Open work permit case also filled with you along with children just in case ? Also for which state/province your work permit approved?

Last edited:
Jul 22, 2019
If you applied for the whole family, submit the whole family
Thanks for replying.
We filled the "IMM1295-Application For Work Permit made outside of Canada" for my spouse too and as per the company, she should get a passport request soon (may that is a TRV!) and the work visa would be given to her on the port of entry...
I don't know if this is a valid process or not and how correct my company guy is :(

vicky_us

Oct 11, 2020
ICT GSS APPROVED and Passport Request Letter received. See below for timeline:
- Application submitted on April 20, 2020 from USA with NOC code: 0111
- Biometrics Submitted at ASC on July 13th
- Sent letter on August 14th to IRCC at email: IRCC.COVID-TravelExemptions-Exemptionsdevoyage-COVID.IRCC@cic.gc.ca on Employer Letterhead and signed by Employer to expedite application due to critical nature of role in Canada
- Application Approved on August 18th (2 business days after sending employer letter) and received passport request letter

Please be hopeful and if you can get employer letter to expedite processing, your application can be approved in 2 days!

Bro , can you explain the steps you followed to sent passport for stamping ?

Reactions: AJAYSHARMAAPJS