+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Processing time for ICT work permit

maha shiv

Nov 17, 2020
Can someone tell me , how to submit the passport ? I got the PPR today.
For all those who waited long
Here is my time line
5-Mar-21 Applied
15-Mar-21 Biometrics
23-Nov-21 Medical
08-Feb-2022 PPR

I hope no one else would have to wait this long

Reactions: Wingslife

aanuj1979

Mar 14, 2022
What is the waiting time for PPR these days? I applied 2 weeks back under fast processing as I was eligible. Biometrics was done on 9th March. Application was submitted on 7th March. Medical was upfront in Jan.

Prem1305

Apr 6, 2022
Hi all , need some help in filing the application for dependent visa with open work permit . I will be applying for ICT visa and a dependent visa with open work permit for my wife . Currently she is working for an Indian IT company. Her company is willing to transfer her to Canada but not immediately as it will take time to find a relevant project for her in Canada . The company is ok with her in working from Canada to India with Indian payrol . My question is , what should I fill in in the application for her employer name and location of employer ? Is it legal to work like this ?? Please advice . Am stuck here and not able to proceed with filing of my application too because of this concern
.. please give your inputs and help is much appreciated!

Apoorva_1987

Star Member
Dec 20, 2019
New Delhi, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-Sep-2019
IELTS Request
12-Nov-2019
Hi All,

I am new to this thread and looking for some guidance.

I have an offer for an ICT and my company’s lawyers have submitted the work permit application for the same (timelines below). I have below questions

1. Since FSW draws are expected to start from July, Can I claim 50 points for a job offer? If yes, what information would I need?

2. Can I also apply for Ontario PNP with the job offer? If yes, what support do I need from my company? And given the PNP timelines, is it worth it?

3. While my work permit processing is in progress, can I apply for a visitor visa to Canada as I intend to visit my family there? Will it intervene with the work permit application?

————————————————————————
Location - New Delhi, India
Medicals completed upfront -3rd Mar 2022
Application Submitted (GSS)- 1st May, 2022
Biometrics scheduled - 11th May 2022
Visa Approval- <To be updated>

Vin411

Aug 29, 2021
Hi all. I'm in a weird situation now. I had applied for an LMIA exempt ICT Work permit and received the visa a couple of days ago. I haven't travelled to Canada yet and planning to do so in this month. There was a change in the consulting attorney at my company and the new attorney say that my application was filed under wrong Exemption code.
LMIA exemption code- T44
NOC code - 2173
Country of residence- India
Will I face any issue with the current approval letter at the POE ? What are my options ? Please suggest.

h1waiting23

Nov 6, 2023
Washington DC
Category........
WP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
29-09-2023
Has anyone recently applied for ICT from the US? If so can you please share your timelines?

RAD0707

Mar 16, 2024
Hi All,

Looking for Work Permit Processing times from India. ICT, LMIA Exempt category.
Please share some insight if you have experience.
I am trying to gather some idea on the timelines for the Work Permit Processing.

Work Permit application (LMIA Exempt - ICT) by my Employer: Applied on 14 March 2024
Biometrics: 21 March 2024
Country of application: India

Would really appreciate if I can get some guidance. How long is it taking these days?

Thanks.