+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Processing Time at Abu Dhabi Visa office

gka008

Star Member
Jul 11, 2014
Viz,

Thanks for your post. His timeline seems a bit strange as its less than 48 months.
We are also Quebec investor applicants at the ADVO and our file was received at ADVO in September 2011 and we only received acknowledgment that they received it.

Will keep you updated.

Regards

vizsagar

May 28, 2013
Dubai
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gka008 said:
Hello,

Any updates from those applying for quebec investor in Abu Dhabi?
Hello,

3 of my friends got their medicals request and polic clearance etc. which they did in on
around December for medicals and submitted PCC first week of January 2015 out of which
one guy got passport submission request as well but other 2 didn't get anything at all.

Though funny part is the guy who got the passport request had submitted documents after
other 2 guys and also submitted 2 or 3 days later than the fiinal submission date.

So keep faith bro!!! God is great and it will only happen when it has to happen.

All the best and God bless!!

Viz

gka008

Star Member
Jul 11, 2014
Thanks for your reply Viz Smiley

The current timeline for ADVO is 51 months. Do your friends fall within this timeline? do you know their timeline?
Thanks

gka

vizsagar

May 28, 2013
Dubai
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gka008 said:
Thanks for your reply Viz Smiley

The current timeline for ADVO is 51 months. Do your friends fall within this timeline? do you know their timeline?
Thanks

gka
GKA

I checked with them from the date they applied and till today it works out to 54 months.
So I guess they fall very much within the timeline given by ADVO.

What is status of your file?

All the best & God Bless!!

Viz

gka008

Star Member
Jul 11, 2014
Thanks a lot Viz, that is very helpful.

Haven't heard from them yet (besides their acknowledgement that it is in process). I am closing in on 44 months so I hope to hear from them soon for medical etc... Will post as soon as I hear something.

Cheers
gka

onecurly

Apr 30, 2015
Ronron23 said:
Hi everyone FYI I landed here in calgary Alberta last November 29 2014 after 4months of waiting. Wanted to share as well that after I submitted my nbi and police clearance from Abu Dhabi I got a reply that they need my original passport and when I submitted my passport in vfs Abu Dhabi it took just 4 days for them to stamp the visa.
GOOD LUCK TO ALL........ THANKS TO ALL AS WELL......
Hi ron can you post the Timeline like when you submitted all document and medical too. advance thanks I appreciate it.

vizsagar

May 28, 2013
Dubai
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear All,

Wanted to share some good news that finally with grace of God we have been asked to
submit our passports for visa stamping.

Finally wait is over after waiting for almost 5 years and now planning to move to Montreal
by around end of August or first week of September.

Wishing everyone all the very best and hope all of us make it very soon.

God bless !!

Viz

gka008

Star Member
Jul 11, 2014
Congratulations Viz!! great news indeed..

Can you please tell us when you received your medical request and how long after that your passport request came?

Many thanks

gka

vizsagar

May 28, 2013
Dubai
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gka008 said:
Congratulations Viz!! great news indeed..

Can you please tell us when you received your medical request and how long after that your passport request came?

Many thanks

gka
Thank you !!!

I did my medicals in first week of Decemeber and submitted all my PCC paperwork on 11th Jan 2015.
And got request to submit my passports on 4th May but got wrong letter from Embassy and had been
sending various reminders to them to forward me correct letter and finally got the correct letter and
submitted my family passports.

Finalllyyyyyy last few bits are left.

God Bless !!!

Viz

Sahussain

Jun 11, 2015
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Good day,

I have received a job offer from an candian employer. I am presently working in Abu Dhabi and an Indian national. Please advice what is the best & the fastest possible way to land in canada.

Looking forward to hear from you soon.....

rano84

Jun 11, 2015
Processing Time at dubai Visa office

salam
kindly hellp me out
i live in sharajah UAE , i have applied visit visa of canada from dubai on 18th may 2015
but today is 11 june no reply yet
plz tell me how long should i wait more? should i call them?
plz share ur experience