+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Processing Time at Abu Dhabi Visa office

DR kkr

Aug 5, 2014
HI ALL

I applied for open wrk permit on July 22 from abu dhabi office. any idea abt the time it will take?

GLaxam

Aug 4, 2014
Hi to all pinoys who already submitted their application to abu dhabi visa office...can you tell me wat requirements needed.they ask you to submit updated NBI clearance or only a police clearance here in abu dhabi.

Ronron23

Jul 23, 2014
Hello all i submitted my online application last july 22 2014 on uae.gc.ca says time processing for abu dhabi is between 4-6months but lets keep our fingers cross that it will be lesser than that. :D

DR kkr

Aug 5, 2014
I got a mail asking for passport for processing the application. What does it mean??? I got d work permit or there are still chances of rejection?

vizsagar

May 28, 2013
Dubai
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DR kkr said:
I got a mail asking for passport for processing the application. What does it mean??? I got d work permit or there are still chances of rejection?
You are through and now you have to stamp the visa and off you gooooo!!!

All the best man !!!!

Viz

AHM-HHG

Star Member
Nov 23, 2014
Abu Dhabi
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-January-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
CSQ on 06-December-2013
AOR Received.
25-February-2014
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
Received at ADVO on 12-March-2014
Med's Request
02-February-2015
Med's Done....
05-February-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-April-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-April-2015
LANDED..........
Soon inshallah
vizsagar said:
You are through and now you have to stamp the visa and off you gooooo!!!

All the best man !!!!

Viz
No body here qsw abu dhabi visa office?

Ronron23

Jul 23, 2014
Hi everyone FYI I landed here in calgary Alberta last November 29 2014 after 4months of waiting. Wanted to share as well that after I submitted my nbi and police clearance from Abu Dhabi I got a reply that they need my original passport and when I submitted my passport in vfs Abu Dhabi it took just 4 days for them to stamp the visa.
GOOD LUCK TO ALL........ THANKS TO ALL AS WELL......

vizsagar

May 28, 2013
Dubai
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear All,

One of my very close friend who is also trying for migration was requested by Abu Dhabi VO to
submit medicals & submit police clearance certificates.

He finished his medical last month and it appears in the online system that medicals have been
received and submitted the police clearance paper work on 11/01/2015 as well.

I assume since online system shows that medicals have been received that means all is clear
for the medical part and it is updated in their system as well?

After submission of above documents and clearing the medicals how long does it take for VO to
ask candidate to submit their passports for stamping of visas or there are some more procedures
to finish before VO asks for submitting the visas for stamping of PR?

Appreciate if anyone help and assist with this request.

All the best & God bless !!!

Viz

AMJ

Mar 2, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
vizsagar said:
After submission of above documents and clearing the medicals how long does it take for VO to
ask candidate to submit their passports for stamping of visas or there are some more procedures
to finish before VO asks for submitting the visas for stamping of PR?
Roughly 6 months but someone in the forum received the PPR a bit earlier also.

gka008

Star Member
Jul 11, 2014
Dear Viz,

When did your friend submit his application to Abu Dhabi VO? is he also a quebec investor? and when did they request his medical and security?

Many thanks and good luck to all

vizsagar

May 28, 2013
Dubai
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gka008 said:
Dear Viz,

When did your friend submit his application to Abu Dhabi VO? is he also a quebec investor? and when did they request his medical and security?

Many thanks and good luck to all
Hi GKA,

He has submitted on 11/01/15 and he is also Quebec investor like me.
He was requested medicals on 07/11/14 and security papers on 08/12/14.

God bless!!

Viz

gka008

Star Member
Jul 11, 2014
Thanks for the reply Viz, but when did he send his original application to the Abu Dhabi Visa office?

In my case, our file was submitted in 09/2011 and they have not asked us for medical or security. It has already been 40 months since we submitted. Processing time online says 48 months.

Thanks

vizsagar

May 28, 2013
Dubai
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gka008 said:
Thanks for the reply Viz, but when did he send his original application to the Abu Dhabi Visa office?

In my case, our file was submitted in 09/2011 and they have not asked us for medical or security. It has already been 40 months since we submitted. Processing time online says 48 months.

Thanks
GKA,

Please note initially file was submitted in October 2014, then he had sent his application to Nova Scotia in around August 2013 after interview then payment was done finally CSQ letter was issued.

But November 2014 he was asked to do medicals by Abu Dhabi VO and a week or 10 days letter asked to submit police clearance paperwork etc and he has submitted the paperwork first week of January 2015.

Will appreciate if you can share some more info. Of yours like where are you from and which is your visa office,
Whether you have done interview etc. or not.

Wish you all the best and God Bless.

Viz