+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Processing Time After Sending Missing information

JJN

Star Member
Jan 6, 2020
I sent off my PR renewal application in May 2021 and they sent back the application in September because I missed one date. I was out of the country for several months but finally sent it back in March 2022 with everything updated (new forms, pics, etc.).

Does my application go to the back of the queue (and is subject to the regular 120+ processing days we are currently up against) or will it be processed in a different/faster queue?

TY

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I sent off my PR renewal application in May 2021 and they sent back the application in September because I missed one date. I was out of the country for several months but finally sent it back in March 2022 with everything updated (new forms, pics, etc.).

Does my application go to the back of the queue (and is subject to the regular 120+ processing days we are currently up against) or will it be processed in a different/faster queue?

TY
Were you out of the country? When you applied in 2021 had you been in Canada for over 730 days in the past 5 years. Are you close to the 730 days. The fact that you have spent a lot of time abroad tends to slow down applications. It is also likely that you’ll need to pick up your PR cards from Canada. Will you continue To meet the 730 days in 5 years? Given that you have new forms, new pics, etc. I’d exp3ct that you’ll join a new queue