+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

"Processing Submission" Problem ! Worried !

sairamchaganti

Aug 27, 2015
Dear Experts,

I've tried to PAY CIC but unfortunately my CARD was declined, but when I come back to the home screen it reads "Processing Submission" !

What can I do? I've learnt from other topics that it is no use mailing CIC?

And also all the other topics were instances where their PAYMENT was SUCCESSFUL in fact, i can understand that it may take time for the system to show up successful transaction but in my case it is a failed transaction !!!

Please help, I still have 30 days remaining I do not want to see the day countdown and take chances at the end of it all !!!

nedved13

Star Member
Nov 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
TEF 02-02-2016
AOR Received.
01-02-2016
Med's Done....
04-02-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2016
sairamchaganti said:
Dear Experts,

I've tried to PAY CIC but unfortunately my CARD was declined, but when I come back to the home screen it reads "Processing Submission" !

And also all the other topics were instances where their PAYMENT was SUCCESSFUL in fact, i can understand that it may take time for the system to show up successful transaction but in my case it is a failed transaction !!!

Please help, I still have 30 days remaining I do not want to see the day countdown and take chances at the end of it all !!!
up !

Reginald

Jun 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
SCH A Oct 20
AOR Received.
Sep 24
sairamchaganti said:
Dear Experts,

I would say to wait a couple of hours to few days to see if the system would revert. In most cases, it does resolve itself. If not, please do contact them. In the CSE options, choose "urgent" to get faster response. In the mean time, take screen shots to upload with your CSE if need be.

Good luck!

nedved13

Star Member
Nov 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
TEF 02-02-2016
AOR Received.
01-02-2016
Med's Done....
04-02-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2016
Reginald said:
I would say to wait a couple of hours to few days to see if the system would revert. In most cases, it does resolve itself. If not, please do contact them. In the CSE options, choose "urgent" to get faster response. In the mean time, take screen shots to upload with your CSE if need be.

Good luck!
thanks i confirm after 1 hour !

Sailaja444

Oct 3, 2018
Hi,

Can someone please help me in this payment process issue. I have initiated the payment process after uploading all the documents at around 10.40pm IST The page is still showing 'processing transaction please wait '. I am worried to refresh the page, as it might decline the payment or initiate a double payment It would be truly helpful, if someone could help me out with the further steps. I have 20days left to submit my application

Thank you in advance
Sailaja

Bimbio

Oct 10, 2020
Hi,

Can someone please help me in this payment process issue. I have initiated the payment process after uploading all the documents at around 10.40pm IST The page is still showing 'processing transaction please wait '. I am worried to refresh the page, as it might decline the payment or initiate a double payment It would be truly helpful, if someone could help me out with the further steps. I have 20days left to submit my application

Thank you in advance
Sailaja
Hi, please how was this resoved?