+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Processing at Winnipeg IRCC

thakurr

Oct 23, 2019
Hello All,

I have a CEC inland application with AOR 23 March but unfortunately in the same boat as all with VO as Winnipeg. Still waiting to hear the decision.

Melam

Sep 12, 2019
Is there anyone who got PPR after 8 feb aor?
Looks like there are not enough people on this thread who share Feb AOR. Unfortunately there aren't any in immitracker as well. I've also checked few facebook groups but its really hard to find anyone with Winnipeg as VO.

Reactions: Jhegel

Karanbadhesha

Aug 20, 2019
Looks like there are not enough people on this thread who share Feb AOR. Unfortunately there aren't any in immitracker as well. I've also checked few facebook groups but its really hard to find anyone with Winnipeg as VO.
I tried to find as well,didn’t find anyone....I also called/emailed Ircc helpline and everytime its a same response that everything is fine just wait.

Melam

Sep 12, 2019
I tried to find as well,didn’t find anyone....I also called/emailed Ircc helpline and everytime its a same response that everything is fine just wait.
That must be frustrating. If everything is fine, why do they take so long to process applications..!! Ridiculous. Anyway, I will keep posting here if I find any updates. I think you're one of very few Feb AORs in this thread.
All the best. I'm rooting for your approval.

bison1234

Star Member
Aug 19, 2019
Guys, let me share a good new to give you the hope. One friend who processing in Winnipeg office got DM and interview last week. I know comparing with others when processing in local office is meaningless because LVO don't have any order to process the applications.( That's what cic agent told me). But this good new gives us the hope, at least we know THERE IS SOMEONE WORKING in Winnipeg office.

Melam

Sep 12, 2019
Guys, let me share a good new to give you the hope. One friend who processing in Winnipeg office got DM and interview last week. I know comparing with others when processing in local office is meaningless because LVO don't have any order to process the applications.( That's what cic agent told me). But this good new gives us the hope, at least we know THERE IS SOMEONE WORKING in Winnipeg office.
Good to know there's SOMETHING happening at Winnipeg VO. Do you know your friend's AOR?

karki

Feb 11, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Winnepig
NOC Code......
4012 and 6311
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
08-02-2019
I am sure that this location will always process application in the order they receive it . :)

Melam

Sep 12, 2019
i just wrote to "CIC-Winnipeg@cic.gc.ca" and received a generic response as below:

Good day,

Your application is in queue to be assigned to an officer. Processing times are case by case and we do not have a service standard in place and they will be processed accordingly.

No action is required on your part at this time. An officer will contact you only if further information is required.

Thank you,

FK
Winnipeg IRCC

I specifically asked in the email for status of background, Eligibility, Security, Criminality but even then I just got a generic reply.
Could anyone let me know if there's any other way to find out the status of the application? I already ordered GCMS in September but now its going to take a maximum of 90 days to get the notes. I already raised a webform once and received response saying that my application is processing at Winnipeg Local office. Btw, my 6 months timeline finished yesterday.

karki

Feb 11, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Winnepig
NOC Code......
4012 and 6311
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
08-02-2019
i just wrote to "CIC-Winnipeg@cic.gc.ca" and received a generic response as below:

Good day,

Your application is in queue to be assigned to an officer. Processing times are case by case and we do not have a service standard in place and they will be processed accordingly.

No action is required on your part at this time. An officer will contact you only if further information is required.

Thank you,

FK
Winnipeg IRCC

I specifically asked in the email for status of background, Eligibility, Security, Criminality but even then I just got a generic reply.
Could anyone let me know if there's any other way to find out the status of the application? I already ordered GCMS in September but now its going to take a maximum of 90 days to get the notes. I already raised a webform once and received response saying that my application is processing at Winnipeg Local office. Btw, my 6 months timeline finished yesterday.
As I mentioned before, current timeline is 8 months in this location.
Your file is awaiting for visa officer, when they pick up, everything will be cleared in 1-2 days . :D

Reactions: Melam

bison1234

Star Member
Aug 19, 2019
I am sure that this location will always process application in the order they receive it . :)
not really bro, as what I know, couple of friends' files have been placed in winnipeg office for 16 months already and even no MED yet. But some friends got dm in 6-8 months after transferred to winnipeg. Really hard to say what order do they work.