+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Processing at Winnipeg IRCC

bison1234

Star Member
Aug 19, 2019
How about through email???
I heard they do have separate email from federal cic, but I don't know address, and also somebody said that email only reply the copy and paste thing and never help anything. Bro, keep in mind, if it really does work, what are the people who over 17 months waiting for?

Melam

Sep 12, 2019
Hi guys .. just got landing interview .. AOR 16th Feb...
Inland
interview London 19 Nov.
Good luck to all
Congratulations. Do you know when your eligibility, background check were met? Also, Did you ever contact CIC or Winnipeg VO?

Walle_007

Aug 8, 2019
I am mpnp-inland(paper-based ). My AR is Dec 31, 2018. Last time I checked with IRCC contact center last week they said. Eligibility passed. Spouse criminality passed, yours in process. security not started yet.

Today, got a reply from IRCC-Winnipeg about the confirmation of rcmp that was sent out via web from. means file transferred to Winnipeg VO.

I emailed them about my spouse medical which was kinda lost and assigned to a temp UCi and, my application status.

their reply:

Good day,

Yes, those are the numbers we have for your spouse.

Regarding your application, it is in queue to be assigned to an officer. Processing times are case by case and we do not have a service standard in place and they will be processed accordingly.

No action is required on your part at this time. An officer will contact you only if further information is required.

Thanks,
FK
Winnipeg IRCC

Does someone know how long does ircc-Winnipeg takes to assigned it to the officer and how quick are they?

Last edited:

bison1234

Star Member
Aug 19, 2019
I am mpnp-inland(paper-based ). My AR is Dec 31, 2018. Last time I checked with IRCC contact center last week they said. Eligibility passed. Spouse criminality passed, yours in process. security not started yet.

Today, got a reply from IRCC-Winnipeg about the confirmation of rcmp that was sent out via web from. means file transferred to Winnipeg VO.

I emailed them about my spouse medical which was kinda lost and assigned to a temp UCi and, my application status.

their reply:

Good day,

Yes, those are the numbers we have for your spouse.

Regarding your application, it is in queue to be assigned to an officer. Processing times are case by case and we do not have a service standard in place and they will be processed accordingly.

No action is required on your part at this time. An officer will contact you only if further information is required.

Thanks,
FK
Winnipeg IRCC

Does someone know how long does ircc-Winnipeg takes to assigned it to the officer and how quick are they?
my file transferred to winnipeg IRCC in May, and it hasn't been touched even once until now.

Reactions: Walle_007

Melam

Sep 12, 2019
Hello Everyone,

I received my PPR today.
AOR - May 3rd
Single Applicant, Nationality Indian, but US resident.
Medicals passed on June 12th, submitted Biometrics on June 28th. No update since then until today.
Applied for GCMS on Sep 18th but never received it. (I got the 90 day extension email).
Waited till the completion of 6 months, sent an email to Winnipeg (Nov 4th) and received a response within 15mins saying that my application is yet to be assigned to an officer.
Raised a webform (Nov 5th) asking the status of eligibility, criminality, security and received the following response.

The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied, you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.
Received an email this morning saying I have new message in my account. Opened the account to see status change from 'submitted' to 'updated' and a passport request letter in the messages.
No ghost update (May be I missed it during the weekend, not really sure. I usually check everyday, except for weekends.)

This thread has been really very helpful. All I did was wait patiently until the 6 months period finished.

Good luck everyone :)

grprtsingh

Star Member
Nov 5, 2019
Calgary
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
04-11-2019
Hello Everyone,

I received my PPR today.
AOR - May 3rd
Single Applicant, Nationality Indian, but US resident.
Medicals passed on June 12th, submitted Biometrics on June 28th. No update since then until today.
Applied for GCMS on Sep 18th but never received it. (I got the 90 day extension email).
Waited till the completion of 6 months, sent an email to Winnipeg (Nov 4th) and received a response within 15mins saying that my application is yet to be assigned to an officer.
Raised a webform (Nov 5th) asking the status of eligibility, criminality, security and received the following response.

The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied, you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.
Received an email this morning saying I have new message in my account. Opened the account to see status change from 'submitted' to 'updated' and a passport request letter in the messages.
No ghost update (May be I missed it during the weekend, not really sure. I usually check everyday, except for weekends.)

This thread has been really very helpful. All I did was wait patiently until the 6 months period finished.

Good luck everyone :)
to which email address did you send an email to contact VO Winnipeg?

kAWAL22

Nov 15, 2019
Hello
I applied my PR application on May 2,2018. today i call CIC they said that my file transferred to Winnipeg office on 5 May 2019. medical done on 24 April 2019. anybody have any idea how long will they take more ??? this is really frustrating.