Visa Office......
Winnepig
NOC Code......
4012 and 6311
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
08-02-2019
Congratulations Karki.....and Thanks for the positivity.
Definitely we'll meet anywhere in GTA,Once mine is done:)
Its my birthday on 7th ,if i got it by then,it would be memorable for me ever.
Happy Birthday mate : You will definitely receive a good news because your AOR is Feb 11 :) Next week is your birthday and landing interview email day :)

Pandhertaran

Jun 9, 2019
Got landinG Interview on 15 Oct
Thank You So mUch Guys for your help and Support
I just paid my RPRF yesterday and get landing interview today

Good Luck

Harry055

Sep 24, 2019
@sumylili @Immigration_guru

Please see below the reply i got from Winnipeg IRCC.
CEC Inland- Toronto AOR : Jan 16, 2019 MED: Feb 26, 2019

Good day,

Your file has been transferred to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada, Winnipeg office for processing. Please note that for these cases, we do not have a service standard in place and they will be processed accordingly. Your application will be assigned to an officer and clearances are pending before a final decision can be made. No action is required on your part at this time. An officer will contact you only if further information is required.

Thank you,

FK

Winnipeg IRCC
hey ! I got the same email. Did you receive anything?

HuhuEric

Star Member
Nov 18, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
AOR Received.
14-01-2019
Med's Done....
21-02-2019
8 months for them to process. WOW!

Melam

Sep 12, 2019
My AOR is May 3rd and I dont really know whats happening with my application.Medicals passed on June 12th, submitted Biometrics on June 28th. No update since then, BG says 'We are processing your background check'. Estimated remaining processing time: 13 Day(s).
Ordered GCMS notes on Sep 18th through getgcms and received a reply from them on Oct 15th saying the processing time for GCMS notes now has become more than 30 days and up to 90 days max. Can Anyone please tell know how to contact Winnipeg VO?
Thanks!

Sharanpreet23

Star Member
Dec 26, 2015
My AOR is May 3rd and I dont really know whats happening with my application.Medicals passed on June 12th, submitted Biometrics on June 28th. No update since then, BG says 'We are processing your background check'. Estimated remaining processing time: 13 Day(s).
Ordered GCMS notes on Sep 18th through getgcms and received a reply from them on Oct 15th saying the processing time for GCMS notes now has become more than 30 days and up to 90 days max. Can Anyone please tell know how to contact Winnipeg VO?
Thanks!
CIC-Winnipeg@cic.gc.ca This is email you can use to contact them

karki

Feb 11, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Winnepig
NOC Code......
4012 and 6311
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
08-02-2019
Thanks!
I believe they are still processing February applications ( Feb Last week). The recent trend is showing that they are taking around 8 months for the case with Eligibility Recommended Pass (From GCMS) . So be patience. And one thing this visa office will usually provide good results. If something is unclear they will ask for additional documents. So be patience and wait, Good Luck !!!

Melam

Sep 12, 2019
I believe they are still processing February applications ( Feb Last week). The recent trend is showing that they are taking around 8 months for the case with Eligibility Recommended Pass (From GCMS) . So be patience. And one thing this visa office will usually provide good results. If something is unclear they will ask for additional documents. So be patience and wait, Good Luck !!!
Thanks for the information.

Karanbadhesha

Aug 20, 2019
Actually its feb 2nd week....mine is 11 feb and no response yet

Melam

Sep 12, 2019
Actually its feb 2nd week....mine is 11 feb and no response yet
I have been reading this thread and I guess you're the only Feb 2nd Week applicant left. Do you know what's the latest status of your application? Also, any idea why there are taking this long?

Karanbadhesha

Aug 20, 2019
I have been reading this thread and I guess you're the only Feb 2nd Week applicant left. Do you know what's the latest status of your application? Also, any idea why there are taking this long?
I did not find anyone in this trend who got any PPR after 8 feb AOR.