+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Processed Passport?

airfranceklm

Jul 8, 2013
Processed Passport received at VFS Canada VAC Delhi on 16/08/2013. Following documents are required for collection of the Passport:
Original Invoice cum Receipt
Passport copy
Note: Should you wish to get your passport collected by your representative, you are required to handover a authority letter duly signed by you along with a photo Identity proof of your representative(i.e. Driving license, Passport, or PAN card).

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN GUYS?

andysingh

Aug 14, 2013
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
that means that your pp has been processed. It can be collected by you by giving the receipt that you got when you submitted your application with a copy of passport or if you want someone else to collect it you need to hand over it to that person and they have to attach their ID.

Good luck :)

guri3577

May 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013
AOR Received.
30-05-2013
Med's Done....
14-04-2013
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
AIP&DM: 30-01-2014
LANDED..........
25-02-2014
airfranceklm said:
What are the chances of visa?
It is impossible to predict whether you will get the visa or not. Can you share your profile?

vish92

Star Member
Dec 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
airfranceklm said:
Processed Passport received at VFS Canada VAC Delhi on 16/08/2013. Following documents are required for collection of the Passport:
Passport copy
Note: Should you wish to get your passport collected by your representative, you are required to handover a authority letter duly signed by you along with a photo Identity proof of your representative(i.e. Driving license, Passport, or PAN card).

[/q
Hello! I applied under university category on July 29th and yet to receive any mail or msg. Which date did u apply on?

vish92

Star Member
Dec 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
airfranceklm said:
Passport copy

Hello! I applied under university category on July 29th and yet to receive any mail or msg. Which date did u apply on?