+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Process of Making EE Profile is Frustrating...

janz1111

Jan 30, 2010
So, it was my 4th try of making EE profile
1- I made profile for the first time and it wasn't counting my Canadian degree's marks. After some struggle and with the help of a friend (on Canada Visa) I managed to get 30 points for my part time Canadian degree.
I slept happy and next morning, the profile and everything in it was deleted automatically. I reported this problem.
2- Made a new profile, it was all created (with the same information) and after finishing I got a message that I am not eligible for EE.
3- Started again.. successfully made the profile. Again Canadian degree wasn't counted. Another friend suggested to withdraw this profile and make a new one with a different username and password to get the marks for Canadian degree.
4- Started a new profile with a new username and password. It first showed me that I am eligible, generated my GC key and I started the profile. After completing all the forms, again, "Not eligible"

Why.....

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It could very well be that you need the points under adaptability for having two full-time academic years at a post secondary institution in Canada in order to meet the required 67 points under the six selection factors. That is of course assuming you're a FSW applicant which you haven't specified.

Also, as I have mentioned before, you are not entitled for the bonus points given for having Canadian studies.

janz1111

Jan 30, 2010
It could very well be that you need the points under adaptability for having two full-time academic years at a post secondary institution in Canada in order to meet the required 67 points under the six selection factors. That is of course assuming you're a FSW applicant which you haven't specified.

Also, as I have mentioned before, you are not entitled for the bonus points given for having Canadian studies.
For a Canadian degree, I am eligible for 30 points, but not for 15 extra points for being full time student.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mate, you are not stating:

1 - Which program you're applying under (FSW or CEC)
2 - If FSW, whether you meet the 67 points under the six selection factors and a breakdown of such factors.
3 - Other information that would deem you ineligible (proof of funds, language scores, work experience under your primary NOC, etc).

You aren't providing any information that would be of help in order to solve your ineligibility issue.

janz1111

Jan 30, 2010
Mate, you are not stating:

1 - Which program you're applying under (FSW or CEC)
2 - If FSW, whether you meet the 67 points under the six selection factors and a breakdown of such factors.
3 - Other information that would deem you ineligible (proof of funds, language scores, work experience under your primary NOC, etc).

You aren't providing any information that would be of help in order to solve your ineligibility issue.
1- FSW
2- I met 67 points criteria, only then it allowed me to proceed with making the profile. Otherwise, it doesn't go any further if this criteria is not met.
3- As I mentioned, with the same information, for which I successfully scored 427 points at first profile, my other profile shows "ineligible" status.
These are the confusions.
Thanks for your patience

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
1 - Cool.
2 - It goes further if you've made a mistake in answering those questions. Without a breakdown of the six selection factors I cannot help here.
3 - No information provided regarding what I mentioned. I cannot help here as well.