+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Process of ECA for PTU (Punjab Techical University) India?

miks

Feb 2, 2017
simranj said:
Yes, the process is very easy once you are in PTU. But take all the required documents with you.
Hi,

I have some doubts about the ECA. I did MCA from PTU in distance education program.

1. How many copies do i need to send to WES? (Is it 1 or 2?)
2. Do i need to send Bachelors marksheet and certificate as well to WES?

HASB

Jun 10, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Hello All,

I was also searching for process to get the ECA done/get transcripts.
I also got to know that I can apply for transcripts online no need to visit PTU anymore.
Following is the link which describes step-wise process to apply for transcripts.

https://ptu.ac.in/userfiles/file/FILE10002.PDF

Cheers!

P.S, I haven't tested this process yet as, will post results once I use this process.

jay_wadh

Jun 8, 2017
hello all i have got all required docs for eca, however i am confused too coz dont know exact what docs to send and which docs has to be attested from where .

i am in india and i am holding PTU's Bachelors and University of Derby MSC from UK .

Please help me ASAP.

Thanks in advance

aksingla009

Jul 15, 2017
I done b.tech from a college under PTU

1. Make profile on www.wes.org website and pay $200+ fee (this will give you your 7 digit reference no.).

2. I Sent Recently Attested (by Notary) photocopy of provincial/degree certificate directly to WES Toronto office

3. Send some one to Your college (not the PTU office in jalandhar) and get your 'Academic records Request form' Stamped.
Link to academic record request form : http://www.wes.org/ca/required/International_Transcript_Request.pdf

4. Send Someone to PTU Jalandhar Registrar office with --
Academic records request form +
photocopies of all marksheets +
photocopy of provincial/degree certificate +
a letter from you to authorize that person to deal on your behalf your parents dont need this letter(they did asked for it in my case. so i askedmy mother to sign a letter and give it to my friend whom i send to PTU ).

PTU charged me 500 rs. for attesting and 200 rs. to send the documents directly to the Toronto WES office.

Timeline

17 Feb 2015 -Profile made and fee paid to WES.org

03 Mar 2015 -Fee Paid to PTU jalandhar to send docs to WES directly.

06 Apr 2015 -WES recieved documents.

07 may 2015 is the Due date given by WES for the evaluation completion
HI Pawan. I also did my Btech in CSe form college Under PTU and am having Original marks heets of all sems and original degre with me.
1) Do i need to send attested photocopies of these to PTU or just simple photocopies will work .
2) PTU charged you 500 rs for single document of all.
thanks in advance

Smita_kaur

Oct 10, 2017
Hi,

Can any one tell me in detail how to get ECA done from PTU online site. I completed MCA from PTU distance learning , I posted the query on http://support.ptu.edu.in/Account/Login?ReturnUrl=/ this site, however I have few questions
Q. 1) when I called University they asked me to create two separate request on the online site a) for Marksheet attestation b) for degree attestation , however I am not finding any option as degree attestation for Wes in their online form
Q. 2) I did create request for transcript attestation but I uploaded multiple copies of my Marksheets for every semester by mistake now I want to get those extra copies deleted but I am not able to find any option to remove uploaded documents on their site and they are charging 350 rs for each document uploaded and I don't want to go ahead with extra charge due to multiple copies

jasleengr44

May 3, 2017
Hi,

Can any one tell me in detail how to get ECA done from PTU online site. I completed MCA from PTU distance learning , I posted the query on http://support.ptu.edu.in/Account/Login?ReturnUrl=/ this site, however I have few questions
Q. 1) when I called University they asked me to create two separate request on the online site a) for Marksheet attestation b) for degree attestation , however I am not finding any option as degree attestation for Wes in their online form
Q. 2) I did create request for transcript attestation but I uploaded multiple copies of my Marksheets for every semester by mistake now I want to get those extra copies deleted but I am not able to find any option to remove uploaded documents on their site and they are charging 350 rs for each document uploaded and I don't want to go ahead with extra charge due to multiple copies
Had you done?

desmat

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2018
Did you get any update for WES ECA for Sliet Longowal B.E.?
PTU sent transcript with 6 semesters for my BE from SLIET as it was 3 years degree..
But WES is saying that is missing 1st year as they are thinking Bachelors is of 4 years...

What to do ..Please suggest.

vbudhiraja01

Apr 10, 2018
Hello,

Spouse completed graduation from PTU in Year 2006 and 1 year Post Graduation in Year 2007. Recently requested for transcripts and degree copy from PTU Jalandar.

Transcripts collected from PTU Jalandar and are fine.

All transcripts are fine however degree collected mentioned the print date and not degree awarded date i.e current date is mentioned..

Please advise what to mention in degree award date as PTU mentioned degree print date i.e current date instead of degree award date. Any help will be appreciated.

Rgds,
Vikrant Budhiraja

arpitsharms

Jul 6, 2018
Hi,

Thanks for providing this much information so far.

I am about to register my self on WES Canada website to initiate the ECA process.

I have passed my B.tech in 2012 and that time the university was known as "Punjab Technical University" and now it is know as "I.K Gujral Punjab Technical University"
However at WES website, I can see both "Punjab Technical University" and "I.K Gujral Punjab Technical University".

Can some help for choosing the correct name of University?
Hi...were you able to figure it out. Please share if you did. I am in the same dilemma

Jul 29, 2019

Hi,

Thanks for providing the inforamtion

I have registered my self on WES Canada website to initiate the ECA process.|
I had one query what should be filled in Institution field
Is it the college name or University name?
Can we update the details after making the payment

Raman Mangat1

Star Member
May 22, 2019
Can anyone tell me that Panjab university and LPU Jalandhar have online process for Wes application or we have to apply in person there .i am in Canada I have created my account today ..what should I do