+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

proceeding time in Egypt !

abdoabada2

Aug 19, 2018
Hi guys ,
i have applied for a visiting visa on 09.08.2018 and they recieved my application on the same day , however there is no update since that day On VFS online site
how much time do it take to get a response , since i must travel back to Germany and they have my passport !

Thanks in Advance
Nada

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
i have applied for a visiting visa on 09.08.2018 and they recieved my application on the same day , however there is no update since that day On VFS online site
how much time do it take to get a response , since i must travel back to Germany and they have my passport !
The VFS site is not linked to the IRCC system. You won't get any processing updates if you try tracking your application through VFS.

Do link your paper application to your online account to get a better idea about the processing status.

You can send a IRCC web form + an email to the visa office to return your passport. You must mention that you are not withdrawing/cancelling your visa application

YoYo81

May 22, 2018
Hi guys ,

Thanks in Advance
Nada
As CIC webpage ,the processing time for applying from Egypt is within 30days

Visitor visa (from outside Canada)

Egypt

30 days ?

You may need to give biometrics with your application. Transit visa holders don’t need to give biometrics.
This processing time doesn’t include:

• the time it takes to send an application between a VAC and our office
  • the time you need to give your biometrics