Aug 29, 2014
Riyadh
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018 SINP OID
Doc's Request.
28-08-2018 POF, intend to settle, Dependent Birth Docs Translation, Resident IDs
Nomination.....
10-10-2018
Hello guys please help.
Shall I wait for the letter request for pcc from IRCC or I can get ksa pcc upfront?
If yes, what is the procedure, I am from pakistan.

Also, there are some entry exit stamps missing in my passport for ksa, what can be done?

Do I have to translate even the ksa visa and exit entry stamps on the passport? As it is in arabic
Hello,
1- YES, PCC is required during your PR file submission stage. You must include original PCC from KSA as well as PAK.
2- There are 2 ways;
a) inform to Canadian embassy Riyadh, they will give a request letter, translate the letter in Arabic and visit the central police station. There are many pages @canadavisa.com for location and process.
b) Visit the Pakistan embassy or consulate, ask for PCC letter. They will issue an Arabic letter for each person (husband + wife = 2letters) with passport numbers and Iqama numbers details. Then visit to central police station and provide these letters for PCC.

For Riyadh, Derah Police station is the central one for your visit.

3- You can access to Absher account and check your travel history. There should be exit stamp or entry stamp in passport when you entered in other country, try to match. No need to translate stamps.

Reactions: Yumna

Yumna

Jun 30, 2019
Hello,
1- YES, PCC is required during your PR file submission stage. You must include original PCC from KSA as well as PAK.
2- There are 2 ways;
a) inform to Canadian embassy Riyadh, they will give a request letter, translate the letter in Arabic and visit the central police station. There are many pages @canadavisa.com for location and process.
b) Visit the Pakistan embassy or consulate, ask for PCC letter. They will issue an Arabic letter for each person (husband + wife = 2letters) with passport numbers and Iqama numbers details. Then visit to central police station and provide these letters for PCC.

For Riyadh, Derah Police station is the central one for your visit.

3- You can access to Absher account and check your travel history. There should be exit stamp or entry stamp in passport when you entered in other country, try to match. No need to translate stamps.
Thanks for your detailed reply.
Well quite many stamps are missing from ksa to bahrain via king fahd causeway.
However, there details on the absher, so that can work.
Thank you!!

sheri268

Star Member
Aug 29, 2015
Canada
App. Filed.......
Oct2018
AOR Received.
Oct2018
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
March2019
VISA ISSUED...
April 2019
LANDED..........
Hello guys please help.
Shall I wait for the letter request for pcc from IRCC or I can get ksa pcc upfront?
If yes, what is the procedure, I am from pakistan.

Also, there are some entry exit stamps missing in my passport for ksa, what can be done?

Do I have to translate even the ksa visa and exit entry stamps on the passport? As it is in arabic
you got your ITA ??
you don’t need to translate any stamps but you have to mention the exact Gregorian dates .
it is better to arrange the document after ITA.
For KSA PCC you required a letter from IRCC or your local Canadian embassy.

Kay2018

Jan 11, 2018
Newfoundland and Labrador
Category........
WP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
09-03-2021
I used to live in Saudi Arabia from 2015 to 2018 and then moved to Canada on a study visa. Now I want to apply for Express Entry and I was wondering if I needed a PCC from Saudi Arabia. Can anyone answer me please.
Thanks in advance.

Nb2020

Nov 13, 2020
Please I want to verify if Is it ok what I did or no?
I was requested for Saudi PCC by email after submitting my aOR.
I translated the email and went to MOFA they said I need a paper from a consulate. I went to my coutry's consulate and not the canadian one.
So the pcc is ready now but its mentionned in the PCC that the requesting authority is my consulate and not the canadian one.
Is it ok or shall I do all the process again with the canadian consulate?
If its the case is it easy to get the endorsment letter from the canadian consulate in Jeddah and how many time shall I wait to have it.
THank you

mussadsar

Star Member
Sep 22, 2017
guys,
i got a PCC request from IRCC for KSA. Can someone please share step by step process for the same. also, pls confirm if there are different methods of different nationalities or its the same?

I hope this is the last step of our long awaited answer from IRCC.

Thank you

Nb2020

Nov 13, 2020
guys,
i got a PCC request from IRCC for KSA. Can someone please share step by step process for the same. also, pls confirm if there are different methods of different nationalities or its the same?

I hope this is the last step of our long awaited answer from IRCC.

Thank you
Are you in KSa?

Nb2020

Nov 13, 2020
If you are in KSA.
you need:
1/ a letter of endorsment from the Ambassy
2/ if this letter is not in Arabic, you need to translate it
3/ bring the letter or the translation to MOFA ( it has to be in arabic and from the ambassy
You can take an appointment online and pay 30 Sar
4/ once you have the paper stamped, you need to go to the criminal departement but before you need to take an appointment on absher
5/ you need your iqama + one picture + the letter stamped from MOFA
6/ They will tell you when to come back to take it.
The pcc is in arabic ( most of the informations).
7/ go to Mofa again and do the same thing as step 3
8/ translate it ( as most of the informations are in Arabic).
I am doing the pcc now in Jeddah and I can say that it is not difficult to do it when you know where to go. Unfortunately I didnt go to the canadian ambassy but to our country's one so when the pcc was ready I saw that they mentionned that the pcc was requested from my country.
Someone in the group told me that it was ok for him to send it like that.
If someone has more details please let us know

mussadsar

Star Member
Sep 22, 2017
If you are in KSA.
you need:
1/ a letter of endorsment from the Ambassy
2/ if this letter is not in Arabic, you need to translate it
3/ bring the letter or the translation to MOFA ( it has to be in arabic and from the ambassy
You can take an appointment online and pay 30 Sar
4/ once you have the paper stamped, you need to go to the criminal departement but before you need to take an appointment on absher
5/ you need your iqama + one picture + the letter stamped from MOFA
6/ They will tell you when to come back to take it.
The pcc is in arabic ( most of the informations).
7/ go to Mofa again and do the same thing as step 3
8/ translate it ( as most of the informations are in Arabic).
I am doing the pcc now in Jeddah and I can say that it is not difficult to do it when you know where to go. Unfortunately I didnt go to the canadian ambassy but to our country's one so when the pcc was ready I saw that they mentionned that the pcc was requested from my country.
Someone in the group told me that it was ok for him to send it like that.
If someone has more details please let us know

Hello,
Are you doing the translation as well, as except the name everything is in arabic..

@fahadshah284 the police kept the endorsement letter which i rcvd from my embassy and attested my MOFA. is it normal or I should have taken it back from them?

Nb2020

Nov 13, 2020
Yes . They only give you a small paper for your appointment and after one week or two you will go back to take the PCC

mussadsar

Star Member
Sep 22, 2017
Yes . They only give you a small paper for your appointment and after one week or two you will go back to take the PCC
I got my PCC in 5 mins.. I am in Khobar, may be thats why..

Do we need CoC appointment or we can directly go and do it?