Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
23-12-2019
t

thanks for the Information. I am working in Indian MNC were my PF are kept with PF Trust (not with the government) which is maintained by my employer, so how to show the proof of funds, They only provide a Computerized statement(say no need of signature as it is computerized statement)
it is the same for me! did you submit the computerized statement? or you followed some other route?

Ramniwas

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Download umang app it is govt of India app
There is a option of epfo in the app
U can download statement only with uan no, it only ask for the otp from registered number

Lithin

Star Member
Jul 1, 2018
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
23-12-2019
OK, once you have the PF statement. Should we need to have one consolidated statement made by ourselves to show how much of total worth of money we have??

Abhiancha

Oct 15, 2018
Nope, thats it
Thanks Sandy, for the valuable inputs. What's your current status, when would you know whether the statement is accepted/considered by CIC?
Is there anyone else (apart from sandy1203m) who dared to submit just the EPF online passbook statement and it worked? the whole process of getting it from the PF office is such a pain

sandy1203m

Star Member
Jan 13, 2017
Thanks Sandy, for the valuable inputs. What's your current status, when would you know whether the statement is accepted/considered by CIC?
Is there anyone else (apart from sandy1203m) who dared to submit just the EPF online passbook statement and it worked? the whole process of getting it from the PF office is such a pain
ELigiblity is Met for our profile and waiting for PPR by next 10-15 days

ameya_247

Oct 1, 2018
Please

I am in the same boat . Please help me if you have found the answer to the way of showing pf as pof in case of a trust owned pf account
Hi, you can ask for Annexure K from your employer.
They are obliged to provide it when asked by an employee.

Somu0991

Aug 19, 2018
Hi Team,

Thanks to all the members for helping the fresh applicants like me.
I am applying for express entry as Primary applicant accompanied by my wife(secondary applicant).
For the POF, I will be showcasing my Bank balance and EPF(Employee provident funds, India).
My query is, can I submit my wife's EPF balance(close to 8000 CAD) as one of the proofs? Will it be considered as POF, as it is solely owned by my spouse(Not a joint account). Please clarify.

Thanks
Balaji S
Hi Balaji, have you got any answer for showing spouse EPF as POF?