+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

procedural fairness / PFL success stories?

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth
Their concerns is I provided a fraudulent employment document with forged signature of my employer...So i addressed it by explaining to them that the letter and the signature is genuine. I explained to them how I obtained the signature dated Dec 2020 and I told them the truth that my employer refused to make a reference letter for me last March 2021 for Visa application thats why I used the reference letter dated Dec 2020 that I believe it is genuine also for it is signed by my employer, and I admitted there that I wasnt able to.informed my employer due to his refusal last March...Then I explained to my employer, he get mad at me but he made a supporting letter admitted he really signed a letter for .e dated Dec 2020 and he stated there why he said No during the telephone verification. He put on his contact # of ever the immigration wants more clarification with him...Still waiting for decisions
Think you’re just digging your proverbial immigration hole deeper .
Call it a day and make other plans for the next five years

Arabellamax1

Sep 26, 2020
I registered for Fall 2021. hopefully, you will get it. It's tough but not impossible as I thought. This forum gave me little to no hope, but be hopeful and it will come.
Hi, thanks for sharing your good experience with PFL. It gives us hope of sunshine. I received my PFL for misrepresentation in February first week, two weeks period was granted and I submitted my response on the last day. But I have not received any acknowledgment for submitting PFL response. My application shows "submitted" status. My response is showing "Uploaded". 1. checking whether you are eligible to apply. 2. The background check is on. Had you received any acknowledgment after sending your response?

Thank you.

azhlie2021

Jun 2, 2021
You knowingly submitted a document that you yourself already admitted, wasn’t signed by your employer, as he refused at the time. That will be your issue, not that the employer has provided one now. You attempted to mislead IRCC officials.
Maybe my explanation here is not that clear. The reference letter I submitted to the IRCC dated Dec 2020 is signed by my employer himself. Last March 2021, i tried to ask another reference letter but he refused to give me one, he insist that I will just submit a copy of my contract and for him that is already a proof that I am employed with him. I explained to him I need the reference letter as it is the one they needed, but still insisting again and again that I will just show them my contract. Thats the reason why I used the Dec 2020 reference letter because I thought it would be ok since that letter is genuine and signed by him...Unfortunately, during d verification, he said he never signed the letter. When I received the Procedural Fairneds Letter, I approached him asking if someone from Canada Embassy called him, and he told me someone called him 2months ago. So I told him what I am facing now to the Immigration. He asked me to show the original letter, I showed to him. And I asked him to make a supporting letter that he need to admit it was his real signature because he's the only one who can prove it that it was his own signature and I never forged it. After 5 days, he told me he will give me a supporting letter admitting that he signed that letter dated Dec 2020. My only mistake is that when he refused to give me a new reference letter last March 2021, I didnt inform him I will used the Dec 2020 reference letter...

Reactions: expressTarun

ivan10pro

Sep 6, 2021
I received a procedural Fairness letter stating that i failed to disclose that I have been refused 3 visas to us and 4 to Australia . The reason I mentioned No In the form was that both Australia and USA had given me the visas later on and I currently hold valid visas from both of the countries.
I have replied to PFL and informed the same that it was a misunderstanding of question, as i understood that I was supposed to give the latest information according to which both USA AND AUSTRALIA had reconsidered my applications and granted me the visas.

Are there any success stories for trv after PFL in such a case?
did you get your decision?

NavSran

Oct 22, 2020
Yeah, she was my dependent. The wait is the worse part, but hopefully, our case gives you some hope. as long as you wrote everything sincerely it should be fine. Good luck, you'd get an answer any day now.
Please help me,

my lawyer is asking me to provide applications as a supporting evidence in response to procedural fairness letter.

I have it but the thing is they have barcodes but it is showing "NO" in the validated column.

Should I attach that, please help me.

Feb 5, 2021
Hello,

My friend received a PFL saying his degree is not genuine. His degree is genuine and he is currently applying for WES to prove the same. But he got only 10 days time from IRCC to submit documents and it is not possible to get WES done in such short period of time. Can anyone tell me if we can file for extension for submitting documents. Thank you