+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

procedural fairness / PFL success stories?

pouria1989

May 10, 2021
what actually you mention in PFL? In my case I mention my consultant did mistake & submitted all refusal documents of US during reply. When is your intake and which college /Uni you going? Your positive decision is little hope for us.
I registered for Fall 2021. hopefully, you will get it. It's tough but not impossible as I thought. This forum gave me little to no hope, but be hopeful and it will come.

Reactions: Brarrani

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Is this for PR or TRV? A PFL is really a 5 year ban. They are just asking you to verify that the officers didn’t make a mistake. So you got a 5 year ban by getting your employer to sign documents without him knowing what it is for. So your employer then agrees to sign that it was his signature and that you lied to him. You are more worried about whether this will improve your chances (no it won’t) and not the fact that you have a 5 year ban.

azhlie2021

Jun 2, 2021
Is this for PR or TRV? A PFL is really a 5 year ban. They are just asking you to verify that the officers didn’t make a mistake. So you got a 5 year ban by getting your employer to sign documents without him knowing what it is for. So your employer then agrees to sign that it was his signature and that you lied to him. You are more worried about whether this will improve your chances (no it won’t) and not the fact that you have a 5 year ban.
Its for TRV...so u mean I will have the chance to be refuse for visa and ban for 5 years?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Its for TRV...so u mean I will have the chance to be refuse for visa and ban for 5 years?
There are three possible outcomes:

1) your application is approved
2) your application is refused
3) your application is refused and you are issued a 5 year misrepresentation ban

It will depend on how IRCC assesses your response to the PFL and whether they believe the evidence you submit has addressed their concerns with regards to the misrepresentation.

Reactions: Aneep Kumar

azhlie2021

Jun 2, 2021
It is for TRV...when I asked him a reference letter last March 2021, I told him it is for my Canada Visa Application, he asked me "why it needs?" so I replied him as a proof of my employment with him but he said "just submit your contract that would be a big proof ur employed with me"...I was trying to convinced him to make one for me but I didnt get a positive response...The reference letter he signed for me dated Dec 202,I told him its for personal.purposes but also as a proof of my employment with him...I just used that reference letter due to his refusal for me to make a reference letter for my visa application last March 2021.

azhlie2021

Jun 2, 2021
There are three possible outcomes:

1) your application is approved
2) your application is refused
3) your application is refused and you are issued a 5 year misrepresentation ban

It will depend on how IRCC assesses your response to the PFL and whether they believe the evidence you submit has addressed their concerns with regards to the misrepresentation.
Their concerns is I provided a fraudulent employment document with forged signature of my employer...So i addressed it by explaining to them that the letter and the signature is genuine. I explained to them how I obtained the signature dated Dec 2020 and I told them the truth that my employer refused to make a reference letter for me last March 2021 for Visa application thats why I used the reference letter dated Dec 2020 that I believe it is genuine also for it is signed by my employer, and I admitted there that I wasnt able to.informed my employer due to his refusal last March...Then I explained to my employer, he get mad at me but he made a supporting letter admitted he really signed a letter for .e dated Dec 2020 and he stated there why he said No during the telephone verification. He put on his contact # of ever the immigration wants more clarification with him...Still waiting for decisions

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Their concerns is I provided a fraudulent employment document with forged signature of my employer...So i addressed it by explaining to them that the letter and the signature is genuine. I explained to them how I obtained the signature dated Dec 2020 and I told them the truth that my employer refused to make a reference letter for me last March 2021 for Visa application thats why I used the reference letter dated Dec 2020 that I believe it is genuine also for it is signed by my employer, and I admitted there that I wasnt able to.informed my employer due to his refusal last March...Then I explained to my employer, he get mad at me but he made a supporting letter admitted he really signed a letter for .e dated Dec 2020 and he stated there why he said No during the telephone verification. He put on his contact # of ever the immigration wants more clarification with him...Still waiting for decisions
You said in your original post immigration and TRV. Why you needed to do this just for a TRV is really unknown to me. You tricked and lied to your employer to get the document rather than to say “I am applying for a visitor visa.” You can’t travel now to Canada anyways. But if banned, officers were correct to give you a PFL.

azhlie2021

Jun 2, 2021
You said in your original post immigration and TRV. Why you needed to do this just for a TRV is really unknown to me. You tricked and lied to your employer to get the document rather than to say “I am applying for a visitor visa.” You can’t travel now to Canada anyways. But if banned, officers were correct to give you a PFL.
sorry, its for work permit...

azhlie2021

Jun 2, 2021
I didnt tricked him, for last March 2021 when I am about to complete my documents to submit for my application for working permit to Canada, I told him I need a reference letter containing my job description, his name and signature, contact #, email address and residential address as a proof that I am employed with him but he refused to make 1 for me...It is clear that I told him its for Canada visa application. Since I cannot get a reference letter for him at that time, thats the reason I used the reference letter he signed it for me last Dec 2020...Getting reference letter from employer here in HK is so hard, for if they knew iy was for job offer to another country, they might fire me frm work, but i decided to tell them the truth last Feb, its just that he doesnt want to help me with all the documents I needed for the application

azhlie2021

Jun 2, 2021
Okay stop lying then. A TRV is not a work permit. Still you lied to get your employment letter, if you get a five year ban then it was justified.
Sorry I didnt lie, its just that I thought TRV and working permit is d same...sorry for my ignorance...But thank you for ur response.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I didnt tricked him, for last March 2021 when I am about to complete my documents to submit for my application for working permit to Canada, I told him I need a reference letter containing my job description, his name and signature, contact #, email address and residential address as a proof that I am employed with him but he refused to make 1 for me...It is clear that I told him its for Canada visa application. Since I cannot get a reference letter for him at that time, thats the reason I used the reference letter he signed it for me last Dec 2020...Getting reference letter from employer here in HK is so hard, for if they knew iy was for job offer to another country, they might fire me frm work, but i decided to tell them the truth last Feb, its just that he doesnt want to help me with all the documents I needed for the application
Unfortunately it was a mistake to use the December 2020 letter.

Anyway - there's nothing you can do at this point but wait for IRCC to review your response and make a decision in your application.

azhlie2021

Jun 2, 2021
Unfortunately it was a mistake to use the December 2020 letter.

Anyway - there's nothing you can do at this point but wait for IRCC to review your response and make a decision in your application.
Yes,thats the only thing I can do now...Thanks

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
Sorry I didnt lie, its just that I thought TRV and working permit is d same...sorry for my ignorance...But thank you for ur response.
You knowingly submitted a document that you yourself already admitted, wasn’t signed by your employer, as he refused at the time. That will be your issue, not that the employer has provided one now. You attempted to mislead IRCC officials.

Reactions: YVR123

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
How can TRV and work permit be the same!? If you do not know what is TRV, do not say you are applying for TRV!

Your employer said No for a letter. So you cannot use an old letter that he signed for something else for your work permit application.