+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Procedural Fairness Letter

Saleeha_cad

May 24, 2023
hello everyone

I got the PFL last month regarding PA's eligibility.

I have submitted the response, now wondering when they will response, how much they take usually to response PFL?

I have surpassed the processing time.

can anyone share their PFL experience?

Flyingfast

Feb 9, 2022
PFL means they are about to deny the application. It's your one chance to respond and address this issue they have, so I hope you sought legal advice. There is no time limit for IRCC to respond.

Reactions: Saleeha_cad

Saleeha_cad

May 24, 2023
PFL means they are about to deny the application. It's your one chance to respond and address this issue they have, so I hope you sought legal advice. There is no time limit for IRCC to respond.
yes sought the legal advise.

pfl is a nightmare for the couples

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
hello everyone

I got the PFL last month regarding PA's eligibility.

I have submitted the response, now wondering when they will response, how much they take usually to response PFL?

I have surpassed the processing time.

can anyone share their PFL experience?
There is no timeframe when it comes to PFLs

dlramos08

Star Member
Apr 26, 2023
Manila, Philippines
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
I also had pfl for eligibility, I got it May 5th. Sent our response on may 24th, sent another webform on 3rd June asking if they've received it, ircc replied on 7th June saying they have not received anthying..resubmitted the response on the specific webform for the Visa office processing our case on 7th June, eligibility was completed 24th June with copr details on the tracker.

Saleeha_cad

May 24, 2023
I also had pfl for eligibility, I got it May 5th. Sent our response on may 24th, sent another webform on 3rd June asking if they've received it, ircc replied on 7th June saying they have not received anthying..resubmitted the response on the specific webform for the Visa office processing our case on 7th June, eligibility was completed 24th June with copr details on the tracker.
where have you uploaded first? have they provided you a slot on new online portal?
did you resend them second time via webform?

dlramos08

Star Member
Apr 26, 2023
Manila, Philippines
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
where have you uploaded first? have they provided you a slot on new online portal?
did you resend them second time via webform?
There was a link for the webform included in the pfl. I submitted it there and i got tons of automated responses right after submitting. The second time I submitted it, I searched for "Manila visa office canada webform".

farewellw

Star Member
Feb 20, 2021
Category........
FAM
Hi all,

I received a PFL for PA on June 28, 2023, and I response it on July 14, 2023. However, I haven't received any further AOR from IRCC until now. Should I continue to wait, or should I directly inquire with the Manila office to confirm if they have received my documents?

dlramos08

Star Member
Apr 26, 2023
Manila, Philippines
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
Hi all,

I received a PFL for PA on June 28, 2023, and I response it on July 14, 2023. However, I haven't received any further AOR from IRCC until now. Should I continue to wait, or should I directly inquire with the Manila office to confirm if they have received my documents?
I think you should..