+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Procedural Fairness Letter

carmencarmen007

Star Member
Aug 29, 2019
Figure out what your employer said to them. Submit your initial contract with the company, pay stubs, tax forms, anything that can prove that you worked for them. Provide emails, works that you’ve done to prove your job duties matched your NOC.

Reactions: gurjotahuja

gurjotahuja

Jun 14, 2020
What did the letter say exactly? I had received a PFL in the past regarding employment. All got cleared and got my ppr. Be very careful about it though because it means they were ready to reject your application but they had to give you one last chance to explain for yourself.
Hi,

If you can please confirm where to upload the reply for Procedural Fairness? I don't see any option when i login to my account. Please guide me so i can revert back to officer with the proper LOE & Documents in this regard

carmencarmen007

Star Member
Aug 29, 2019
Hi,

If you can please confirm where to upload the reply for Procedural Fairness? I don't see any option when i login to my account. Please guide me so i can revert back to officer with the proper LOE & Documents in this regard
Did they give you instruction in the letter?

Islander216

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2019
A bit unusual for them to call an employer for an outland candidate.

Something must not have made sense to them.

Walle_007

Aug 8, 2019
Hi,

One Question. What , if any, documents have you submitted with reference letter as supporting documents?

gurjotahuja

Jun 14, 2020
Did they give you instruction in the letter?
"Before a decision is made in your case, I am providing you with the opportunity to comment on the above concern or provide any observation or explanation in writing. You have thirty (30) days from the date of this letter to reply."

this is the text in the letter, there are no other instructions given. can I use the webform in this case to send the reply

gurjotahuja

Jun 14, 2020
One Question. What , if any, documents have you submitted with reference letter as supporting documents?
sorry, I didn't get you. I have not yet submitted my response yet. I trying to find a way on how to submit my response. please help me if you know this.

dayocanny

Nov 17, 2019
sorry, I didn't get you. I have not yet submitted my response yet. I trying to find a way on how to submit my response. please help me if you know this.
He's asking what documents you submitted in addition to reference letter when you made your application in the first place (at AOR). These documents could have aroused curiousity

Reactions: gurjotahuja

gurjotahuja

Jun 14, 2020
Now, I have to submit the LOE and the supporting documents in my response to the Procedural Fairness Letter. There is no place to upload the documents in my account and there are no instructions in the PFL about the process. If I'm trying to upload the documents using the webform, it has file size limitations (just 3.5MB, my documents are 28MB). Please guide me on how to resolve this issue.
Can I upload just LOE with webform and upload the remaining documents in Cloud (dropbox/gdrive etc,) and share the link in the LOE. Please help me. I have just 3 days before my last date to submit the response.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Now, I have to submit the LOE and the supporting documents in my response to the Procedural Fairness Letter. There is no place to upload the documents in my account and there are no instructions in the PFL about the process. If I'm trying to upload the documents using the webform, it has file size limitations (just 3.5MB, my documents are 28MB). Please guide me on how to resolve this issue.
Can I upload just LOE with webform and upload the remaining documents in Cloud (dropbox/gdrive etc,) and share the link in the LOE. Please help me. I have just 3 days before my last date to submit the response.
You need to find a way to compress the size of your file submission. They will not go to dropbox / google drive.

gurjotahuja

Jun 14, 2020
like @dayocanny said, I meant, what documents did you submit for your job along with reference letter at the time of application?
at the time of the application, I have submitted the experience letter showing my duties, salary certificate as I was receiving the salary in cash (no payslips). after resignation, I submitted the relieving letter also via webform

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
at the time of the application, I have submitted the experience letter showing my duties, salary certificate as I was receiving the salary in cash (no payslips). after resignation, I submitted the relieving letter also via webform
Is there a difference in your job title, the job duties that you actually performed, and what you claim the points under NOC?