canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
We are relatives . We know each other . We are in contacts since 2017
If you actually want anyone to be able to help you, you need to go back to Buletruck's post from earlier and actually answer all of the questions.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
It is pretty unusual for arranged marriages not to have many guests at their weddings. Is your wife working? If not, are you able to show that you have enough savings to support you and your wife for multiple months until you can find employment.

Sha99

Jul 11, 2019
After PFL how long it will take to get reply from them
It could be between 4 to 6 months .
Here’s some idea I can give you .
1) if you send money to her , provide copy of money receipt to IRRC .
2) you need letter from your friends/ family member who’s acknowledged your marriage and relationship
3) you need to provide some photos that’s shows you parents and her parents were present .
4) call records including message .
5) birthday gift prove
6) provide honeymoon picture

At last want to tell you keep in faith and they can not stop any genuine relationship.

Sharukh khan

Jan 14, 2019
We are relatives . We know each other . We are in contacts since 2017
Brother do not lose hope
seek help from Allah
Gather everything you can and submit on time
If u are right and there is nothing wrong you did to gain this status then Trust in Allah and keep good faith
Hope you understand what i mean
You will be ok IN SHA ALLAH

Silver_Fox

Mar 30, 2019
We also received Procedural Fairness letter. However, our situation is a bit different.
Even before the PFL, we received a request to provide additional documents to prove cohabitation (July 5th). In response, we sent a big package with 12 different documents (July 10th). This package was received at CPC-Mississauga on July 12th - we have a signature by the CPC staff downloaded from the Canada Post tracking site. To our huge surprise, on August 15th we received PFL that says, "we have not received any supporting documentation from you...." They are not saying "unsatisfactory evidence" - they are saying "no evidence received" which is a lie if you trust Canada Post's tracking system.
I am really at loss and don't know what to do. Has anyone been in in the same situation?

lion.com

Jul 16, 2019
Ukraine
Category........
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
07-11-2018
AOR Received.
16-01-2019
File Transfer...
04-07-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
22-02-2019
Passport Req..
17-10-2019
We also received Procedural Fairness letter. However, our situation is a bit different.
Even before the PFL, we received a request to provide additional documents to prove cohabitation (July 5th). In response, we sent a big package with 12 different documents (July 10th). This package was received at CPC-Mississauga on July 12th - we have a signature by the CPC staff downloaded from the Canada Post tracking site. To our huge surprise, on August 15th we received PFL that says, "we have not received any supporting documentation from you...." They are not saying "unsatisfactory evidence" - they are saying "no evidence received" which is a lie if you trust Canada Post's tracking system.
I am really at loss and don't know what to do. Has anyone been in in the same situation?
Try giving a call to cic and ask if they received it last time u sent it?! Just to see if they really never received it or maybe it was lost somewhere at cic office...
But if they sent u pfl, prepare as much as you can. Kind of they have their mind set already and it is you who has to reassure them.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Call your MP. Send IRCC an urgent Webform with the Canada Post signature and a list of documents that you sent.

Silver_Fox

Mar 30, 2019
5 minutes ago I managed to get through and speak to the agent at IRCC. Here is what he said.

When mail is received at CPC-Mississauga, it comes in large boxes and an employee puts down a signature acknowledging the receipt of an entire box, not individual letters. Then it takes quite some time for staff to distribute the mail into individual files (can be over a month). Officers who send out Procedural Fairness letters are not connected to those who sort incoming mail.

What to do next? His advice - send message to IRCC using the web form and explain that we have already submitted the documents. Then wait 10 business days to see your message displayed in your online profile. Believe that your mail was not lost, just delayed in between the front door of the CPC-Mississauga office and the file cabinet of the officer responsible for your file. If you don't see your message displayed in your online profile in 10 business days, call again.

Okay, we will follow his advice.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Expert guidance required once again...

Procedural Fairness letter received this morning for Proof of cohab since 5th march 2019. (original file received date). Medicals passed May 17th 2019... Additional docs June 2019....officer specifically asked for a cohab since application date March 2019....

My wife is working on a project in Vancouver ( On work permit since Dec 2018) and then visited me in Toronto on March 29th 2019 -April 22nd 2019.

Then she came back May 17th 2019 - and since then we are together as i moved from Toronto to Vancouver with her ..

We have :
1. Joint bank statements showing Toronto address till March 2019- June 2019 and Vancouver address since july 2019

2. Lease agreement for Vancouver since July 2019

3. BC health cards showing Vancouver address

4. My drivers licence showing Vancouver address.

5. My Canadian citizenship letter showing Vancouver address.

6. My toronto lease agreement showing me living at the same address since 2017.

7. I have a copy of Ontario drivers licence showing the same toronto address.

8. Me and my wife’s Notice of assessments of 2018 showing same toronto address.

9. All our Visa/ Amex card statement consistent with Toronto Address till JUne and Vancouver address since july.

10.Cell phone bills consistent with Toronto Address till June 2019 and Vancouver Address since July 2019....

11. Home internet bills for Vancouver since July 2019...

And besides this i am planning to write an explanation with flight tickets for travels.

Any expert reviews if these are enough to explain?
Don't post the same thing across multiple threads.

Reactions: Sha99

saulo_neves

Jun 28, 2019
Hello all,

I received a fairness letter in June, answered that at the end of that month and after that, I received a request for my military records. I sent such records and have no response from Immigration since then. I assume that they accepted my answer to the fairness letter and are going forward. I just found weird to receive new requests as I supposed that the letter would be sent after the background and other needed checks were done. So, do you have any idea of what is happening now? Would this be the last step? It's taking a long and frustrating time.