NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 may 2014
AOR Received.
3 july 2014
Mine medical , biometrics , prearrival also arrive

But got pfl about misrepresentation about previousal refisal on tourist and study visa and asking for reason.

Please some one can tell if any success rate?
Will it be banned for 5 years ? Mine married life will be destroyed . Any success rate and how much time ?

Anyone please

miguelca

May 6, 2021

But got pfl about misrepresentation about previousal refisal on tourist and study visa and asking for reason.

Will it be banned for 5 years ? Mine married life will be destroyed . Any success rate and how much time ?

Anyone please
did you hide or not disclosed the information about the refusals?

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020

Anyone please
just say you sorry it was innocent mistake

HONEY_P

Jan 28, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 may 2014
AOR Received.
3 july 2014

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010

Anyone please
No one here can give you success rates and unfortunately this was a very serious error to make.

There is a chance you will still be approved. There is a chance your application will be refused but IRCC will not issue a misrepresentation ban. And there is also a chance that your application will be both refused and you will be issued a 5 year misrepresentation ban.

As others have said, you need to respond to the PFL and say you made an error / mistake. You then need to provide the details of all refusals in the PFL response (i.e. what kind of visa, date, what the refusal reasons were).

Good luck.

Underhill

Feb 5, 2020
Vancouver, BC
PFL's cover a lot more than just flagging incorrect/misrepresenting information. I got a PFL asking for more detailed information on a particular matter from years ago (not involving immigration) and it was resolved quickly when I supplied IRCC with more info.

As pointed out by others here, your situation is likely rather serious, as you might have intentionally misrepresented salient details on your PR application. Looking for success rates for PFL's is simply too broad a topic. You might want to consult an immigration lawyer instead.

Reactions: scylla