+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Procedural fairness letter..please help.

mom12

Mar 24, 2021
You need to respond and confirm you have previous refusals. You should provide the details of those refusals including information such as the country, date of refusal, and why you were refused. You need to say that you made an error in not including this information in the application. You can't blame a friend - it is your responsibility for ensuring all of the information in the application is accurate and complete. You then have to hope that IRCC does not make the decision to give you a 5 year misrepresentation ban. If you are uncomfortable or worried about responding on your own, now is the time to hire an immigration lawyer in Canada to help you.
Thank you for the information bro.
But I have lost the refusal letters I don't know the exact date of refusal. but I remember the refusal reasons was.so Can I make it with out the date of refusal.?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Thank you for the information bro.
But I have lost the refusal letters I don't know the exact date of refusal. but I remember the refusal reasons was.so Can I make it with out the date of refusal.?
You'll have to provide whether information you can. If you don't have the exact dates - then give the year and month if possible.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I only remember the year. Is that possible?
I'm not sure what you mean by possible.

You'll have to provide whatever information you have.

mom12

Mar 24, 2021
I'm not sure what you mean by possible.

You'll have to provide whatever information you have.
Thank you for assisting me.
right now I have found my UK refusal letter
But I lost my US refusal letter. Is that ok to send the scan copy of my UK refusal letter only.
Or just information letter is enough with out scan cope of rufusal letters?

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
right now I have found my UK refusal letter
But I lost my US refusal letter. Is that ok to send the scan copy of my UK refusal letter only.
You need a lawyer. You implied - even if unintentional - earlier that you had a refusal, not plural.

Now it appears there's more than one and you did not read the original instructions.

This is likely your last chance to be completely open and not erroneously misrepresent by leaving out information.

At this point, even unintentional errors or omissions will close the door.

Good luck.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
What is the date of your procedural fairness letter as you have been asking the same questions for the past week? You need a good Canadian immigration lawyer.

mom12

Mar 24, 2021
You need a lawyer. You implied - even if unintentional - earlier that you had a refusal, not plural.

Now it appears there's more than one and you did not read the original instructions.

This is likely your last chance to be completely open and not erroneously misrepresent by leaving out information.

At this point, even unintentional errors or omissions will close the door.

Good luck.
Hi.
I have submitted my explanation(information) letter and all previous refusal letters.
But something went wrong after I submitted it , my first refusal letter was very old then I wrote it in WORD and submitted it but after I submitted it I found a mistake which is the *refusal under paragraph 75(b), I made it 75(0).
But in the explanation(information) letter I have written it correctly.
Will this make my application to be refused or banned?