+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Procedural fairness letter period

Hurlayinka

Jun 16, 2017
I served a procedural fairness letter 1 month ago and send back my explanation letter the following day. I got a procedural fairness for misrepresentation and non disclosure of information that I was refused USA visiting visa and I was given 15days to respond . does anyone has any idea how long he take ghana visa office to process these kind of applications?

thank you

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
It can take anywhere from a few days to a few months. Unless CIC erred and there was no refusal, your application is going to be refused. In other words, if you did in fact fail to mention a US visitor visa refusal, that guarantees a refusal of your Canadian study permit.

Hurlayinka

Jun 16, 2017
It can take anywhere from a few days to a few months. Unless CIC erred and there was no refusal, your application is going to be refused. In other words, if you did in fact fail to mention a US visitor visa refusal, that guarantees a refusal of your Canadian study permit.
Have reply them with the full explanation on how it apn.. is there any guarantee that they are going to pardon me ?

zain ahmed

Apr 7, 2013
I served a procedural fairness letter 1 month ago and send back my explanation letter the following day. I got a procedural fairness for misrepresentation and non disclosure of information that I was refused USA visiting visa and I was given 15days to respond . does anyone has any idea how long he take ghana visa office to process these kind of applications?

thank you
hey any news ? did you get response on the letter?