+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Procedural fairness letter - medical grounds - need advice for lawyers

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi,

Thanks for replying. His diabetes is perfectly under control even on insulin and even his creatinine is in this range since last 8 years. In letter they only talked about kidneys and want explanation about kidneys.

I understand what you are saying.

I will hire a lawyer soon.

I don’t know why but for some reason I feel guilty and Think that my phone call is the reason for the letter, my call was like a reminder for them.

They also have visitor extension in process and they got procedural fairness in July and for that we replied on our own I mean without lawyer but still waiting for response on that
Unfortunately with stage 4 kidney disease the chances of needing dialysis at some point is very high. You should also tabulate the cost of his insulin plus diabetic supplies. You may be quite shocked at the cost.

jbhkaur

Aug 2, 2015
Unfortunately with stage 4 kidney disease the chances of needing dialysis at some point is very high. You should also tabulate the cost of his insulin plus diabetic supplies. You may be quite shocked at the cost.
hi,

Please Now the question is that in both fairness letters, there’s same IME number but on procedural fairness letter there’s totally different IME number. My understanding was that there should same IME number for one person. Please give opinion

Thank you for replying in advance

minsky

May 19, 2010
Edmonton
Visa Office......
From inside canada
App. Filed.......
August 8 , 2014
Doc's Request.
July 2, 2015 (T4 & NOA 2014)
AOR Received.
October 30, 2014
Med's Request
Feb. 4, 2016
Med's Done....
Feb. 9, 2016
Interview........
RPRF : March 3, 2016
LANDED..........
April 20, 2016
hi,

Please Now the question is that in both fairness letters, there’s same IME number but on procedural fairness letter there’s totally different IME number. My understanding was that there should same IME number for one person. Please give opinion

Hi jbhkaur,
Did you find the lawyer to do your letter already?

Thanks,

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Think one of there reasons they are allowing the repeat serum creatinine is that in the case of an infection or other health event the number can go up and then slowly return to a much lower baseline. They are trying to figure out if it he is just getting over something. It sounds like your father has been in Canada on a supervisa. Since he is only allowed aa 90 day supply of medication from home you should have an idea that diabetes supplies and insulin are very expensive in Canada. Depending on the case you could be spending a few hundred a day easily.

Reactions: sukhi_boy

jbhkaur

Aug 2, 2015
I have heard good things about https://www.bellissimolawgroup.com/medical-inadmissibility/

They have got good reviews.

My father is in the same boat, he has CKD 4 and only after IME it was realized that he need to go through angiography, as a result of which a stent was put in his heart, but that procedure resulted in the spike in his creatinine level, due to which the doctor's had to do dialysis. I haven't received the Fairness letter yet but I am sure It will be on its way.
Hi,

How’s your case going. Did you hear back from cic, what stage is your application at.

jbhkaur

Aug 2, 2015
We are in touch with Bellissimo law group to prepare a response to the letter. We asked for an extension to respond and it was granted.
Hi,

Can you please tell, why did you ask for extension. Did your lawyer suggest extension or what was the reason if possible for you to share. Please keep sharing as to the progress of your application, we are going through almost same thing.

minsky

May 19, 2010
Edmonton
Visa Office......
From inside canada
App. Filed.......
August 8 , 2014
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
October 30, 2014
Med's Request
Feb. 4, 2016
Med's Done....
Feb. 9, 2016
Interview........
LANDED..........
April 20, 2016

minsky

May 19, 2010
Edmonton
Visa Office......
From inside canada
App. Filed.......
August 8 , 2014
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
October 30, 2014
Med's Request
Feb. 4, 2016
Med's Done....
Feb. 9, 2016
Interview........
LANDED..........
April 20, 2016
We haven’t replied yet. How’s your case going.
Still waiting, we’ve done another creatinin test last dec 15 as per cic instruction its my father 5th creatinin test, don’t know if they will ask again result was 2.32 a little bit high than the last one done Nov 15 crea was 2.11

jbhkaur

Aug 2, 2015
We are in touch with Bellissimo law group to prepare a response to the letter. We asked for an extension to respond and it was granted.
How many days in advance did you apply for extension and how much more time you got. I request please reply.

minsky

May 19, 2010
Edmonton
Visa Office......
From inside canada
App. Filed.......
August 8 , 2014
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
October 30, 2014
Med's Request
Feb. 4, 2016
Med's Done....
Feb. 9, 2016
Interview........
LANDED..........
April 20, 2016
Hi,

Did you reply to letter already, how did it go, please reply.
hi jbhkaur,
Did you send your response letter already?

Thanks,