+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

"Procedural Fairness Letter" from BC PNP

asman199

May 2, 2018
Hello Experts,

I have a friend who got a "Procedural Fairness Letter" from BC PNP that she misrepresented herself in her PNP application(Lied about her Job in application). so she replied back that it was done by her immigration lawyer and she did not know. 99.9% she will get declined for PNP.

Now she is about to merry someone with PR. So my question is:
1). Can misrepresenting in BC PNP result in her being inadmissible to Canada?
2). Can misrepresenting in BC PNP effect federal applications?
3). Can her mistake made in BC PNP effect her spouse visa that she will apply after marriage?

Thanks a lot in advance...

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
Hello Experts,

I have a friend who got a "Procedural Fairness Letter" from BC PNP that she misrepresented herself in her PNP application(Lied about her Job in application). so she replied back that it was done by her immigration lawyer and she did not know. 99.9% she will get declined for PNP.

3). Can her mistake made in BC PNP effect her spouse visa that she will apply after marriage?

Any misrepresentation can have serious side effects. If not explicitly banned by IRCC, she can continue to make federal immigration applications.

Garry21

Apr 25, 2018
Hello Experts,

Can you tell me what did they sent you in letter ?

asman199

May 2, 2018
Not sure about exact words, its my friend who got this letter. but she told me that they said her work experience is faked work experience.