+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Procedural Fairness Letter for marriage ingenuity

myerrandsng

Feb 28, 2018
Please help with info:

I already passed the medical in Nov having applied in march and i have received an email that based on the evidence that you provided i am not satisfied that your marriage is genuine and/or that the primary reason for the marriage is other than for the purpose of gaining admission to Canada. i am not satisfied that the relationship is one of substance or of long lasting nature, you may not be considered to be a family class.

You have 30 days from the date of this letter to submit additional information so that we may continue processing your application. if we have not received a response from you within 30 days of this letter , your application will be assessed based on the information available on your file.

update :
my wife is pregnant now 3 month , she came back in December and we did a big traditional wedding with our families as we only did registry in march before we submitted the application , our registry was basically just us and two family representative and a witness .. with supporting letters from our parents and family as well as friends in the application .

kindly advise how to respond , do i send the pictures of the pre-wedding , her bridal shower in Canada , our traditional wedding in defense by email ? or what am i to do and anyone with an idea how to respond.

canadian2002

Star Member
Nov 18, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Vienna
App. Filed.......
11-10-2017
AOR Received.
22-11-2018
File Transfer...
04-12-2017
Med's Request
27-11-2017
Med's Done....
29-11-2017
Passport Req..
01-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
18-06-2018
LANDED..........
20-06-2018
From what you wrote it sounds like you’ll be able to send plenty if proof! If it was me I would first write a letter signed by both you and your wife in response explaining the situation as you have above, and everything that has happened after you applied. Then attach any and all supporting material: note from doctor and/or ultrasound that your wife is pregnant, proof of the bridal shower in the form of photos and receipts for venue/food, proof of the traditional wedding party in the same form of pictures and receipts, if you have a copy of the wedding invitations that’s great too, if you’ve travelled to visit each other prove that with invoices and boarding passes, same if you’ve travelled together, if you’ve gone to the movies, have expenses on a shared account, shared bills, posted on social media (take screenshots that show likes and comments). Basically think of it as submitting your application again and proving your relationship. Make sure you answer within the 30 days. Include plans for the future if you’ve looked at a house/apartment together or have booked future trips, if you’ve bought anything for the baby prove that also.

Best of luck!!

Reactions: Canadian.In.NZ.

myerrandsng

Feb 28, 2018
Thank you very much for your response. Do you think its okay for me to respond to them via email as they have sent stating the obvious and attaching the pictures and related evidence in the email? or entirely postal services? please give me a template for response letter if you can i will be very grateful .

canadian2002

Star Member
Nov 18, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Vienna
App. Filed.......
11-10-2017
AOR Received.
22-11-2018
File Transfer...
04-12-2017
Med's Request
27-11-2017
Med's Done....
29-11-2017
Passport Req..
01-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
18-06-2018
LANDED..........
20-06-2018
Thank you very much for your response. Do you think its okay for me to respond to them via email as they have sent stating the obvious and attaching the pictures and related evidence in the email? or entirely postal services? please give me a template for response letter if you can i will be very grateful .
I’m sorry I don’t have a template to provide you with, maybe searching through the forum would yield some results? If they didn’t specify in the email how to send them the information you should then send it by replying to the email and submitting it through webform and attaching the documents as well (though there is a file limit). All the best in the future I’m sure it’ll be fine as long as your respond in time and provide enough proof of the things you already mentioned took place.

jolene0702

Jan 23, 2019
Please help with info:

I already passed the medical in Nov having applied in march and i have received an email that based on the evidence that you provided i am not satisfied that your marriage is genuine and/or that the primary reason for the marriage is other than for the purpose of gaining admission to Canada. i am not satisfied that the relationship is one of substance or of long lasting nature, you may not be considered to be a family class.

You have 30 days from the date of this letter to submit additional information so that we may continue processing your application. if we have not received a response from you within 30 days of this letter , your application will be assessed based on the information available on your file.

update :
my wife is pregnant now 3 month , she came back in December and we did a big traditional wedding with our families as we only did registry in march before we submitted the application , our registry was basically just us and two family representative and a witness .. with supporting letters from our parents and family as well as friends in the application .

kindly advise how to respond , do i send the pictures of the pre-wedding , her bridal shower in Canada , our traditional wedding in defense by email ? or what am i to do and anyone with an idea how to respond.
any update on your application?