+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Procedural Fairness Letter after Passport Request - International Student from Africa

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I will recommend you get an IRCC-regulated consultant that knows his beans. Not really a lawyer, you are not going to court. However, I can tell you for free that if you don fix the PFL before applying for a study visa, you will get denied 100%. So get an IRCC-regulated consultant and let them tell you the right way to fix it.
OP needs a lawyer. OP received a PFL with a potential 5 year ban and didn’t respond to it within 10 days. Since didn’t respond, IRCC may enforce a 5 year ban which is very difficult to overturn and needs a lawyer to go to federal court. Even then, it may not be overturned. First OP needs to find out if 5 year ban was enforced.

Reactions: Jackie Tomson

Tatsa

May 24, 2023
Hello everyone!
Please someone help me to download the valid documents of 'study permit outside canada and the temporary resident visa outside canada'
please i really can't sleep because of these two

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello everyone!
Please someone help me to download the valid documents of 'study permit outside canada and the temporary resident visa outside canada'
please i really can't sleep because of these two
This is about procedural fairness letters. Post under international students.

Naznin01

Aug 19, 2023
Hi
My name is najnin from Bangladesh.My spouse husband applied for me open work permit in 11 November 2022 unfortunately we got pfl on 9 February for didn’t mention my USA visa refusal under section 214B. We response pfl with lawyer in timeline ( 1 week) but they didn’t respond till now? Can I reapply in different categories ( visit visa) Also my husband will give divorce if this years it not give response