+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Procedural Fairness- Job letter/intent to reside

avnee

May 14, 2019
Hello guys
Need help regarding the procedural fairness letter I received for my pnp PR application. I went back to home country in March 2020, for just less than 2 months and got stuck in Covid. However got back on December 1, now under quarantine.
The officer said in the letter:
“”””Job Offer / Intent to reside
According to the information provided within your application for Permanent Residency, you left Canada in March 2020 and have been in India since that date.
Your current work permit is restricted to Subway and the nomination is based on your intent to reside in the province of Saskatchewan.
Based on the information you provided on August 17, 2020, I am not satisfied that you intend to reside in the province that nominated you and that you still have a valid job offer.
Before I make a final decision, you may submit additional information relating to this issue.
You have 30 days from the date of this letter to submit additional information to me via your MyCIC account.
If you choose not to respond with additional information I will make my decision based on the information before me, which may result in the refusal of your application.
I look forward to receiving your additional information.””””
However, while I was in India, my owner sold the subway to someone else! The new employer would give me work as my WP is under that subway as it mention subway and location of the town I work in on my work permit. So, if I provide job offer from the new owner of subway and a photo of weekly schedule that I’m working at the same location along with my residency proof like rental agreement, would that be sufficient?

please help! Thank you

avnee

May 14, 2019
It says “Employer - Subway
Employer Location- Kindersley”
No mention of the owner or their company or anything just subway and the town’s name

avnee

May 14, 2019
Yes I’m getting professional help to solve the issue. Hopefully I get the positive results

T_AM

Dec 28, 2017
Yes I’m getting professional help to solve the issue. Hopefully I get the positive results

Did you get any professional help ?? can you tell me the name which professional services you start availing ?

avnee

May 14, 2019
Did you get any professional help ?? can you tell me the name which professional services you start availing ?
I got my PR after submitting the documents. I asked a stupid immigration consultant which bascially told me the same thing I was thinking to do and charged me $2000+tax for my misery. Anyways my advice is just go to any immigration consultant that you trust and just ask for their advice and do it yourself! I wrote my explanation letter myself and did all my paperwork like attaching paystubs and my return tickets to Canada, all my valid ID proofs to prove my address residency. That’s all it took! I really don’t want to recommend their name as I’ve never had such an unprofessional advice or way of working ever. I regret going to them and would never ask them ever for anything as they rip you off too. The name is Pioneer Immigration Saskatoon.

T_AM

Dec 28, 2017
I got my PR after submitting the documents. I asked a stupid immigration consultant which bascially told me the same thing I was thinking to do and charged me $2000+tax for my misery. Anyways my advice is just go to any immigration consultant that you trust and just ask for their advice and do it yourself! I wrote my explanation letter myself and did all my paperwork like attaching paystubs and my return tickets to Canada, all my valid ID proofs to prove my address residency. That’s all it took! I really don’t want to recommend their name as I’ve never had such an unprofessional advice or way of working ever. I regret going to them and would never ask them ever for anything as they rip you off too. The name is Pioneer Immigration Saskatoon.

my case is a bit different, I spend 7 years in Quebec (Study+JOB), during that time I never been into any other province. After 7 years I came back to my home country. Then I applied for express entry and got ITA...
any suggestion how can I justify my stay and not moved to other province?
how I make sure to VO that I ll not stay in Quebec anymore in future?
I am outside canada, I can't lease even..

any suggestion in your view please.... anybody?????