+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Procedural Fairness for Work experience

Mandy2528

Mar 21, 2022
Hi All

Can anyone help me with this; I have received this concern from embassy:

"Specifically I have concerns regarding your employment. You had mentioned that you have worked in ABC and have claimed points for it. As per the verifications conducted by us, I am not satisfied that you were employed with ABC. I also note that in your initial submission you had mentioned that you were Information Systems Manager in ABC and in your document submission you had mentioned that you were Manager - Human Resources."

What can I do to rectify this?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi All

"Specifically I have concerns regarding your employment. You had mentioned that you have worked in ABC and have claimed points for it. As per the verifications conducted by us, I am not satisfied that you were employed with ABC. I also note that in your initial submission you had mentioned that you were Information Systems Manager in ABC and in your document submission you had mentioned that you were Manager - Human Resources."

Has your application been closed? Have you been asked for further information?

So IRCC contacted your employer, and employer didn’t provide information or proof that you worked there. Your NOC in your profile didn’t match your letter (different NOC). So you need proof that you worked there. You may need to contact employer and ask for a new letter and verification. You cannot change your NOC so your job responsibilities must match the NOC you submitted.

Reactions: iSaidGoodDay

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi All

IRCC intends to refuse your application unless you provide a response and additional evidence to address their concerns.

Why is there a difference between the job titles you used (i.e. Info Systems Manager vs. HR Manager)? This is a big difference. You need to explain this in your response to IRCC.

You also need to provide further strong evidence you actually worked for this company and in this role. Get a new employment letter from this employer which lists your job duties. You should also provide your paystubs.

It sounds like IRCC likely contacted this company. Do you know what they told them with regards to your employment?

Reactions: iSaidGoodDay

perseus_r

Star Member
Oct 19, 2022
Category........
FSW
The reasoning is pretty self-explanatory. IRCC conducted their own verification process and reached out to the agency you had/have worked with. You claimed one NOC yet your agency did not confirm it. Could be miscommunication in the first place that the reference letter you provided did not list all the needed components IRCC wants to see. Or the information provided was wrong and untrue.

Mandy2528

Mar 21, 2022
Has your application been closed? Have you been asked for further information?

So IRCC contacted your employer, and employer didn’t provide information or proof that you worked there. Your NOC in your profile didn’t match your letter (different NOC). So you need proof that you worked there. You may need to contact employer and ask for a new letter and verification. You cannot change your NOC so your job responsibilities must match the NOC you submitted.
The organization has been closed now due to demise of the founder.
The reason there are two different NOC is because I started with one profile and after couple of months I changed my role. Got my offer letter updated but haven't changed it in my previous application on IRCC

Mandy2528

Mar 21, 2022
IRCC intends to refuse your application unless you provide a response and additional evidence to address their concerns.

Why is there a difference between the job titles you used (i.e. Info Systems Manager vs. HR Manager)? This is a big difference. You need to explain this in your response to IRCC.

You also need to provide further strong evidence you actually worked for this company and in this role. Get a new employment letter from this employer which lists your job duties. You should also provide your paystubs.

It sounds like IRCC likely contacted this company. Do you know what they told them with regards to your employment?
The organization is now closed due to the demise of the founder, apart from him there's no one they can connect to. As I mentioned earlier, the reason there are two different NOC is because I started with one profile and after couple of months I changed my role. Got my offer letter updated but haven't changed it in my previous application on IRCC....

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
The organization is now closed due to the demise of the founder, apart from him there's no one they can connect to. As I mentioned earlier, the reason there are two different NOC is because I started with one profile and after couple of months I changed my role. Got my offer letter updated but haven't changed it in my previous application on IRCC....
Do you have paystubs you can provide to show your employment there? Anything else?

Can you get an affidavit from the manager you use to report to at this company to confirm your roles and work experience?

Reactions: Naturgrl

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
The organization has been closed now due to demise of the founder.
The reason there are two different NOC is because I started with one profile and after couple of months I changed my role. Got my offer letter updated but haven't changed it in my previous application on IRCC
You need proof from your employer that your NOC changed. So you need a letter from any senior employee/manager that you did the job. A letter should provide proof that the company existed given IRCC followed up and found out it doesn't. Given your NOC in your job letter doesn't match your EE profile also will need to be addressed and explained.

Reactions: scylla

Mandy2528

Mar 21, 2022
Do you have paystubs you can provide to show your employment there? Anything else?

Can you get an affidavit from the manager you use to report to at this company to confirm your roles and work experience?
Yes, I do have both paystubs and reference letter and infact it was already shared with my work experience letters.

Mandy2528

Mar 21, 2022
You need proof from your employer that your NOC changed. So you need a letter from any senior employee/manager that you did the job. A letter should provide proof that the company existed given IRCC followed up and found out it doesn't. Given your NOC in your job letter doesn't match your EE profile also will need to be addressed and explained.
Okay. Seems reasonable, let me try this and will update here on the decision.

Thanks you everyone for your comments