+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Procedural Fairness for PR application

Ahmed.Sami

Jun 17, 2019
Good evening everyone,

I applied for the PR in the last June 14, 2019, and received a procedural fairness letter on September 30, 2019. The letter says that I may not have been performing the duties of the NOC claimed since the beginning of your claimed CDN work experience. I was just given 7 days to provide more docs, then I've submitted all requested docs the next day.

After 10 days from issuing the Procedural Fairness, I've received a letter request to provide more docs ( Travel History IMM5562 & Master degree transcript). Also, these ones were submitted the next day.

I am terrified about my PR application now.

Do you think the additional request letter which was issued after Procedural Fairness will be cleared the officer's concern about my NOC duties?

Any thoughts regarding this case please would be appreciated

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
Good evening everyone,

I applied for the PR in the last June 14, 2019, and received a procedural fairness letter on September 30, 2019. The letter says that I may not have been performing the duties of the NOC claimed since the beginning of your claimed CDN work experience. I was just given 7 days to provide more docs, then I've submitted all requested docs the next day.

After 10 days from issuing the Procedural Fairness, I've received a letter request to provide more docs ( Travel History IMM5562 & Master degree transcript). Also, these ones were submitted the next day.

Do you think the additional request letter which was issued after Procedural Fairness will be cleared the officer's concern about my NOC duties?

It's impossible to say. However, be optimistic.

yiso91

Aug 19, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
29-11-2019
Good evening everyone,

Well since the second request came in to provide stuff not related to the first request you can be sure to a certain degree that you are out of the danger zone, as being issue a PFL is usually a very bad sign to any PR applicant.

As for the second request, that's very common these days that they ask for a refreshed travel history, so don't worry about it at all.

Regards

Reactions: Ahmed.Sami

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
Well since the second request came in to provide stuff not related to the first request you can be sure to a certain degree that you are out of the danger zone, as being issue a PFL is usually a very bad sign to any PR applicant.

As for the second request, that's very common these days that they ask for a refreshed travel history, so don't worry about it at all.

Regards
The only question is if they decided that they needed the extra information before assessing the response to the PFL.

yiso91

Aug 19, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
29-11-2019
The only question is if they decided that they needed the extra information before assessing the response to the PFL.
That could be true as well , but then again whatever they asked for in the PFL does not relate to the ADR he got, so it's safe to say it probably got accepted by them.

But then again ,nothing is granted with IRCC and he should contact their call center to verify the status on his file and whether any pending actions are currently being processed or that everything is completed.

Ahmed.Sami

Jun 17, 2019
That could be true as well , but then again whatever they asked for in the PFL does not relate to the ADR he got, so it's safe to say it probably got accepted by them.

But then again ,nothing is granted with IRCC and he should contact their call center to verify the status on his file and whether any pending actions are currently being processed or that everything is completed.
Thanks, I'd call them tomorrow to ask