+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

problem in linking my offline file to online

Pranav2

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
I have submitted my file in Jalandhar VFS on 7th July and my file forwarded on 10th of July to Delhi Embassy till then I got one email from Embassy about my uci and my application number and I am unable to link my offline file to online application
Please help me

Last edited:

gaba

Star Member
Feb 1, 2017
Read carefully step number 8,9 and 10
  1. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/mycic.asp
    (2) Click on continue to Gckey
    (3) If You've already account created, login with your Username and Password otherwise Click on Sign up to go on next page and create your username, password and security questions.
    (4) After creating my CIC account, click link application to this account.
    (5) Then select category as Temporary residence and subcategory as Study Permit and extension.
    (6) Then select Family name, given name and date of birth option.
    (7) Fill your family name(surname), given name and date of birth as per Passport or Application form.
    (8.) Next in applicant personal info panel fill Passport information only and DO NOT FILL CITY AND COUNTRY OF BIRTH.
    (9) Enter your course start date given on your offer letter exact same as that.
    (10) Enter course end date as on offer letter only month and year is given so enter that only don't select the date.

(11) Enter your DLI no. same as given on the offer letter.(Google it by "institute name DLI Number" and then copy and paste it, don't type it there.
    (12) Next search for your application.
    (13) Your application will be found and can be linked.
    (14) You can get real time updates on your paper application online.

Try this.

Pranav2

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
Read carefully step number 8,9 and 10
  1. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/mycic.asp
    (2) Click on continue to Gckey
    (3) If You've already account created, login with your Username and Password otherwise Click on Sign up to go on next page and create your username, password and security questions.
    (4) After creating my CIC account, click link application to this account.
    (5) Then select category as Temporary residence and subcategory as Study Permit and extension.
    (6) Then select Family name, given name and date of birth option.
    (7) Fill your family name(surname), given name and date of birth as per Passport or Application form.
    (8.) Next in applicant personal info panel fill Passport information only and DO NOT FILL CITY AND COUNTRY OF BIRTH.
    (9) Enter your course start date given on your offer letter exact same as that.
    (10) Enter course end date as on offer letter only month and year is given so enter that only don't select the date.

(11) Enter your DLI no. same as given on the offer letter.(Google it by "institute name DLI Number" and then copy and paste it, don't type it there.
    (12) Next search for your application.
    (13) Your application will be found and can be linked.
    (14) You can get real time updates on your paper application online.

Try this.
Still not able to found my application what to do now

EdmontonDreamer

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi Embassy
App. Filed.......
01-07-2018
Med's Done....
Upfront
VISA ISSUED...
12-08-2018
LANDED..........
01-09-2018
I have submitted my file in Jalandhar VFS on 7th July and my file forwarded on 10th of July to Delhi Embassy till then I got one email from Embassy about my uci and my application number and I am unable to link my offline file to online application
Please help me

Just linked my application to online, this evening. previously i entered wrong program start date. detected my mistake and entered the correct date. finally successfully linked it.

bro if you enter the correct details you can sure do it.

Jul 22, 2017
Please help me
same problem with me bro

have submitted my visa application on 14 JULY. I want to know how i can see my visa Status online? My consultancy has sent me tracking ID No only. some of my friend told me that we can see visa Status through cic account. So i have created my account in cic and tried to see my visa Status but I am getting error and found that "Based on the information you entered . we found no applications "

EdmontonDreamer

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi Embassy
App. Filed.......
01-07-2018
Med's Done....
Upfront
VISA ISSUED...
12-08-2018
LANDED..........
01-09-2018
same problem with me bro

have submitted my visa application on 14 JULY. I want to know how i can see my visa Status online? My consultancy has sent me tracking ID No only. some of my friend told me that we can see visa Status through cic account. So i have created my account in cic and tried to see my visa Status but I am getting error and found that "Based on the information you entered . we found no applications "
Enter the course start date same as what you entered in your in study permit application form.
name,family name and dob should be same as it is in your passport.
copy and paste the dli number of your college/university from dli number list from cic website.
Hope this will help you.
all the best.

I-bha123

May 27, 2017
I
Where can I find application number or UCI number?
f you lodged your file through an agent then contact them. Once high commicion recieved your application they send the application and uci number to given representative email adress. In case you lodged your application own then you have to contact VFS for application number and UCI as well

menal

Nov 7, 2016
Canada
I

f you lodged your file through an agent then contact them. Once high commicion recieved your application they send the application and uci number to given representative email adress. In case you lodged your application own then you have to contact VFS for application number and UCI as well
Okay, Thanx.

Can I get my application number by my tracking ID anyway?