App. Filed.......
16-05-2017
AOR Received.
16-05-2017
IELTS Request
upfront
File Transfer...
IP1-29-06-2017
Hello, i'm having problems filling my P.R form because some details in my express entry profile like work & education history aren't appearing in the form and i discover some information i fill in the P.R application form don't appear when i log in to continue my application. Also, is it possible to make changes in my submitted express entry application after receiving ITA. I need help urgently, thanks

Lailina

May 17, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Realme said:
Hello, i'm having problems filling my P.R form because some details in my express entry profile like work & education history aren't appearing in the form and i discover some information i fill in the P.R application form don't appear when i log in to continue my application. Also, is it possible to make changes in my submitted express entry application after receiving ITA. I need help urgently, thanks
I think you have already got some answers in the neighboring thread, but I can see how anxious you are. So, calm down. If you received ITA on March 1, you still have plenty of time. Do as people suggested you, report a technical error, try different browsers, if nothing urgent try logging in several hours later or tomorrow.
And no, you cannot make any changes in the submitted EE profile after you received ITA. You can edit your PR application form as many times as you want before you submit it.

Realme

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
nigeria
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
16-05-2017
AOR Received.
16-05-2017
IELTS Request
upfront
File Transfer...
IP1-29-06-2017
Lailina said:
I think you have already got some answers in the neighboring thread, but I can see how anxious you are. So, calm down. If you received ITA on March 1, you still have plenty of time. Do as people suggested you, report a technical error, try different browsers, if nothing urgent try logging in several hours later or tomorrow.
And no, you cannot make any changes in the submitted EE profile after you received ITA. You can edit your PR application form as many times as you want before you submit it.

Thanks Lailina.but is it possible to edit PR application after viewing personalized check list?

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
Realme said:
Thanks Lailina.but is it possible to edit PR application after viewing personalized check list?
Yes

123fa

Jun 18, 2017
H
Hi, I am facing the same issue. The information I had already entered at the time of express entry application disappeared so I have reentered the data now. I am worried that the VO may think I have tampered the data.