+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Private Sponsership Group Of Five in Uganda Kampala

Mr-Kampala

Star Member
Feb 25, 2020
Warar wanagsan ayaa kasocdo kampala cid cusub oo loo yeedhay ma jirta qaadatan halkan dadka ku jiro fadlan hadi qof jiro nala wadaag

Mudei

Jul 4, 2020
Hello, any One can make a discussion
I have applied my application to IRCC on 28 NOV 2019 I received my AOR on 9 dec 2019
And i also Found my G number on feb 1 2020 i am still waiting Approval Letter any comment or experience ....
approval for your sponsors or PR approval?

Mudei

Jul 4, 2020

Mr-Kampala

Star Member
Feb 25, 2020
Permanent Residence
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on November 28, 2019.
  2. We started processing your application on February 9, 2021.
This is my time line can some body explain to it

Mudei

Jul 4, 2020
Permanent Residence
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on November 28, 2019.
  2. We started processing your application on February 9, 2021.
This is my time line can some body explain to it
The second step on my process says " 2. We sent you correspondence on August 19, 2020 about the decision on your application." yours says directly started processing but nonetheless you process slower than usual. have your file been rejected for incompleteness in the beginning?

Mudei

Jul 4, 2020
Hey guys
I am in Canada and have sponsored my family in Kampala. They did interviews and medical about a year and a half ago and then COVID happened and everything changed. Would appreciate any update in Kampala about reopening the resettlement of refugees.
Hi, i want sponsor my family next year inshallah, how many people are there in your family? and how much have you deposited in the bank account.

Mudei

Jul 4, 2020
i am sponsoring them through a Sponsorship Agreement Holder (SAH). There are different to sponsor refugees to Canada including group5 and Sponsorship Agreement Holders. Both ways/processes fall under the private sponsorship of refugees. My family's medical expired since. any update about restarting medical in Kampala?
Sxb could you please tell me how did you find SAH's and how did you approach them. can you share emails that you send them initially while requesting for the sponsorship please share after hiding personal details. Thanks.

Mr-Kampala

Star Member
Feb 25, 2020
The second step on my process says " 2. We sent you correspondence on August 19, 2020 about the decision on your application." yours says directly started processing but nonetheless you process slower than usual. have your file been rejected for incompleteness in the beginning?
No not at all