+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Private Sponsership Group Of Five in Uganda Kampala

Smoothini Geelle

Feb 15, 2021
I was wondering how long will it take to get the approval in this year 2022 if an application (G5) is submitted in January or February this year 2022 ??..
In Uganda, there are people who have got the approval less than a month at the end of last year 2021!

Niyuba

Star Member
Jan 26, 2022
I was wondering how long will it take to get the approval in this year 2022 if an application (G5) is submitted in January or February this year 2022 ??..
In Uganda, there are people who have got the approval less than a month at the end of last year 2021!
The Sponsorship to get approved takes normally from 2 to 3 months and they start to process refugee application for PR, this one can take 2 months from COR-O (IRCC) to approve the refugee application for PR, once approved the refugee get an email with G number and the file is sent to your Visa Application Center where the refugee is located, VAC is the one to continue to process the application and this can take along time from 2 years up to 4 years, it depends on the place where the refugee is located and the ability of the refugee to respond to them
However, you can check the processing time according to where u are located by using this links : https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-processing-times.html

Reactions: sohaib1

Girmay

Jan 14, 2022
The Sponsorship to get approved takes normally from 2 to 3 months and they start to process refugee application for PR, this one can take 2 months from COR-O (IRCC) to approve the refugee application for PR, once approved the refugee get an email with G number and the file is sent to your Visa Application Center where the refugee is located, VAC is the one to continue to process the application and this can take along time from 2 years up to 4 years, it depends on the place where the refugee is located and the ability of the refugee to respond to them
However, you can check the processing time according to where u are located by using this links : https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-processing-times.html
Hii guys is they any update let us konw pls

Amin.hope

Star Member
Nov 26, 2019
Abo ani wali safaradda mailasoo hadlinbo, in badan a iga horeysa adi, abo update an rabaa ee igusoo dar group ka Telegram ka ee Uganda ama link ka iigusoo dir WhatsApp number kaygan...
Sorry dude I can’t read in your language, pls write it down in English if it possible. Thanks.

Niyuba

Star Member
Jan 26, 2022
Hello, any news from G5 Uganda ? For me the application still in Québec province because their Ministry of Immigration (MIFI) has not yet approved the Sponsorship application, my sponsor contacted them, they responded that they are still investigating the documents submitted as the proof of their financial capacity in purpose of sponsoring me but it's almost 9 months, Québec province doesn't joke with their immigration programs.

yelibe

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
Uganada-Kampala
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Kampala
Job Offer........
Yes
Please I need to ask some question
My sponsorship summit the application on December 29 , 20201 and I received AOR june 2022 with G00035 number
It is normal get G number before approval?
thank you

Niyuba

Star Member
Jan 26, 2022
Please I need to ask some question
My sponsorship summit the application on December 29 , 20201 and I received AOR june 2022 with G00035 number
It is normal get G number before approval?
thank you
Which approval is it for sponsorship application part or refugee application part if it's sponsorship application part, it means they've already approved because u got a G number, it means VO is processing your refugee application for PR and U will get approval for refugee application when u will get DM ( Decision Made)

yelibe

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
Uganada-Kampala
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Kampala
Job Offer........
Yes
Which approval is it for sponsorship application part or refugee application part if it's sponsorship application part, it means they've already approved because u got a G number, it means VO is processing your refugee application for PR and U will get approval for refugee application when u will get DM ( Decision Made)
Thank you foo your replay and it is sponsorship side and what will happen next And I am refuge from uganada by 5 group