+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Private Sponsership Group Of Five in Uganda Kampala

FreeSoul2

Jun 28, 2021
Have you done your interview or not yet plz lets know and guyz i recieved email talking about the travel yesterday does that mean this will go normal
The email basically updates us on travel restrictions lifted in canada and that people who had CoPR documents could travel to canada. Other than that their offices are still working and things are going slow because of high number of applicants in queue.

Liibaan6677

Jul 15, 2021
Thank u buddy
Please for those who are in kampala update us
Let us know when they started calling people again for interviews

Smsm1980

Mar 9, 2020
hello
i had my interview in April and I got travel loan forms before two weeks. does that mean they approved my application? becasue I did not get a decision at the interview and i am abit worried

yelibe

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
Uganada-Kampala
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Kampala
Job Offer........
Yes
hello
i had my interview in April and I got travel loan forms before two weeks. does that mean they approved my application? becasue I did not get a decision at the interview and i am abit worried
Can You share which type of question

wisdom7

Star Member
Feb 7, 2014
Canada
I have a Christian friend whose life is seriously in danger because of the silent killing of Christians and ethnic cleansing going on in Nigeria carried out by the deadly dreaded Boko Haram. As I write, their community has been burnt down and he narrowly escaped death with his family. Today, they are homeless. I don't mind sponsoring him and his family via this group five program. But my challenege is that; they don't have Refugee status ID Card.
QUESTION:
1. How can they obtain the Internationally accepted refugee ID Card in Nigeria?
2. Is it possible for them to obtain the same refugee status ID Card from another African country? If yes, how?
Please I need help or advise on how to save / help this family in Nigeria. I will be willing to sponsor them if I know how.
Looking forward to hearing from you all on a workable suggestions.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I have a Christian friend whose life is seriously in danger because of the silent killing of Christians and ethnic cleansing going on in Nigeria carried out by the deadly dreaded Boko Haram. As I write, their community has been burnt down and he narrowly escaped death with his family. Today, they are homeless. I don't mind sponsoring him and his family via this group five program. But my challenege is that; they don't have Refugee status ID Card.
QUESTION:
1. How can they obtain the Internationally accepted refugee ID Card in Nigeria?
2. Is it possible for them to obtain the same refugee status ID Card from another African country? If yes, how?
Please I need help or advise on how to save / help this family in Nigeria. I will be willing to sponsor them if I know how.
Looking forward to hearing from you all on a workable suggestions.
1. Unfortunately they can't in Nigeria. They need to leave Nigeria and relocate to another country. Once they are in that other country, they would need to get in touch with UNHCR in that country and go through the process of being recognized as refugees by UNHCR.
2. Yes, see above.

Of course the other option would be to obtain TRVs to fly to Canada and claim asylum when they arrive here. However it may be very difficult for them to get TRVs approved.