+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Private Sponsership Group Of Five in Uganda Kampala

Hanalula

Jan 3, 2022
Hi everyone
My family and i sponsored my aunt in Uganda and we got the sponsorship approval January 2020 ..but we didn't hear from daresalam ever since . Should we contact them .

Sparta1

Star Member
Mar 18, 2020
our visa office is not the same but may be timelines. My sponsors applied for G5 in Feb 2020, filed moved to visa office in india in May 2020 n since thn complete silence, my sponsors even applied for GCMS notes in November 2021 but we haven’t received anything yet.

Niyuba

Star Member
Jan 26, 2022
Hello, I would like to get an information about the processing time before the Refugee sponsorship to be approved from Québec immigration because my sponsors deposited the application in August 2021 ( they sent us a confirmation letter of receiving the application) but since now, We didn't receive any answer from Québec province Immigration.

Reactions: Amin.hope

Amin.hope

Star Member
Nov 26, 2019
Hello, I would like to get an information about the processing time before the Refugee sponsorship to be approved from Québec immigration because my sponsors deposited the application in August 2021 ( they sent us a confirmation letter of receiving the application) but since now, We didn't receive any answer from Québec province Immigration.
My application submitted in June 2020 and still didn’t hear anything. I think things are change after Covid.

Niyuba

Star Member
Jan 26, 2022
My application submitted in June 2020 and still didn’t hear anything. I think things are change after Covid.
[/QUOTWhere
Where did the sponsors submitted the application because Québec Province has it own PSRP system which is different of those of IRCC but once your Sponsorship application approved, they sent the file on Visa Application Center where you are located.
Those one who submitted in January-June 2020 from Québec immigration, They got their answers, even they are those who are already in Canada others are expecting to arrive during this summer.

Amin.hope

Star Member
Nov 26, 2019
Where did the sponsors submitted the application because Québec Province has it own PSRP system which is different of those of IRCC but once your Sponsorship application approved, they sent the file on Visa Application Center where you are located.
Those one who submitted in January-June 2020 from Québec immigration, They got their answers, even they are those who are already in Canada others are expecting to arrive during this summer.
My sponsors are submitted my application in Toronto and I got my approval in September 2020 and after that nothing happened yet.

Sparta1

Star Member
Mar 18, 2020
Finally after waiting for 23 months i did my medicals last week

Application sent Feb 2020
File sent to visa office May 2020
Call for Medicals 24 January 2022

Amin.hope

Star Member
Nov 26, 2019
Finally after waiting for 23 months i did my medicals last week

Application sent Feb 2020
File sent to visa office May 2020
Call for Medicals 24 January 2022
First of all thanks for sharing your hearing with us, secondly congratulations and so happy for you. You give some
Hope to people like myself. ♥

Reactions: Sparta1