+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Principal Applicant (Inland) Dependent (Outland) during COVID-19

Anjana gokul

Star Member
Nov 4, 2021
Kochi
Category........
CEC
yeah, we sent them the soft copy with the subject line "" updated photo" and mentioned our situation. Luckily they accepted it.

example:

Sub : UPDATED PHOTO---- APP# E00XXXXXXX

Dear officer,

I have just realized there is an incorrect face size for the photos I had sent to you along with the Passport, request letter and other documents in the package with the tracking number : 20211124INICPKTXXXXX.

So, to avoid processing delays , I went to the other photo studio to get the correct photos and am sending them to you.

Please attach them to our file and notify the processing officer.

Thanks for your time and consideration.

Attach the following docs : Soft copy Front and back of photo(Front : height of face 34mm , Back: requested details like studio details , date of photo taken, applicant name and DOB ), Request letter, eCOPR of principal applicant (if you have),
Can you plz share the mail id?

Anjana gokul

Star Member
Nov 4, 2021
Kochi
Category........
CEC
I just realised my photo specifications are wrong .. i already sent passport to ircc.. someone plz help me to solve this situation? What is the solution for this problem?

vishlion

Star Member
Sep 17, 2015
Visa Office......
Edmonton
App. Filed.......
30-10-2020
Med's Done....
Passed (08-12-2020)
Interview........
N/A
I received my portal email yesterday and now waiting for my Spouse's Passport Request. Mostly we will have similar timeline for the PPR
Hey, What's your VO?

lethaltaurus

Star Member
Oct 27, 2021
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
17-09-2021
Hello everyone
Do we get portal email in our personal email or my consultant will get it ?
If your consultant given their email as communication then it will go to them. In my case, it went to my employer as they have filed for visa extn sametime.

Rsivia685

Sep 5, 2021
If your consultant given their email as communication then it will go to them. In my case, it went to my employer as they have filed for visa extn sametime.
My vo is Vancouver I received passport request for dependant on Jan 4 2022 but didn’t get portal email for me yet. Is it normal?

lethaltaurus

Star Member
Oct 27, 2021
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
17-09-2021
My vo is Vancouver I received passport request for dependant on Jan 4 2022 but didn’t get portal email for me yet. Is it normal?
Yes, seen many mentioned like that. For me its other way around, i got portal email & eCOPR but still waiting for dependents PPR as they are outland. Honestly no pattern...

Reactions: Rsivia685

Anjana gokul

Star Member
Nov 4, 2021
Kochi
Category........
CEC
Anyone has idea how long it take to get passport after stamping..My spouse passport submission date is 8 Dec and I tracked it online it reached Delhi on 9 Dec till then no update it’s more than two weeks ..I have update in my gc key …it shows copr for my spouse and visa validity up to may 5 2022 as my consultant told me and update is last Friday I.e. Dec 17 2021..please reply if anyone have idea …as holidays start I am worried I am able to get his passport before Jan 01
Did you get your passport?

Anjana gokul

Star Member
Nov 4, 2021
Kochi
Category........
CEC
To be honest no one can give you an accurate answer to this question. Like everything else, this matter also varies case to case. For some people, it doesn't delay at all and the moment they inform IRCC that they have come back, their PR process resumes immediately. For many people, it delays the process several months.
Did you get your passport?

umayadav

Star Member
Jul 2, 2021
My GCMS notes shows approval. But online account doesn't. My spouse's passport is already at IRCC delhi office. I am wondering if it is possible for IRCC to deny or reject visa at this point under any conditions.

I am asking because I need to prove to someone that visa stamp is guaranteed for spouse since GCMS shows approval.