+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Principal Applicant (Inland) Dependent (Outland) during COVID-19

umayadav

Star Member
Jul 2, 2021
Hey @umayadav, My package reached IRCC on 21st Dec. and received a reply from VFS on 30th Dec saying that the decision package is sent and received my passport on 31st Dec 2021. I believe it's approx a week's time if holidays are excluded.
Does IRCC also issue COPR with passport stamp and does that make the person a PR effectively while being outside of Canada ? Or is it the case that landing is required ?

lucifer97

Oct 19, 2021
AOR June04

AOR -june 2021
MEP -july 2021
ADR -Sep 2021(Schedule A)
Portal mail - dec 22
Credentials mail- dec 24
Documents uploaded - dec 24
PPR For outland dependents- dec 31
Ecopr for PA - still waiting
HI Buddy,

Where did you receive PPR for your spouse?

Was it in email or in your CIC profile?

Falaa

Dec 22, 2021
I am in the same situation. But, I have not received a portal mail yet. When I checked with IRCC customer service, they informed me that dependents can send passport to VFS, but they will not get it back unless primary applicant receives COPR. I guess we will have to wait until we receive portal credentials and COPR approval mail.
Hi VJ9899,
Have you received the portal mail? I have been waiting since Dec 22, but still no response after I replied in the webform.

VJ9899

Apr 18, 2021
Hi VJ9899,
Have you received the portal mail? I have been waiting since Dec 22, but still no response after I replied in the webform.
Yes, I had received portal credentials on 31st Dec and uploaded the photo on the same day. I'm waiting for eCOPR. While I'm waiting for the copr, I have decided to send my outland dependents passport for stamping as they asked us to send passport within 21 days in the request letter. I received PPR on 21st Dec.

Reactions: shredder

lucifer97

Oct 19, 2021
I received my portal email as of today. Now will be waiting for spouse PPR.

Timeline:
Aor: Jan 2021
Marriage: March 2021
Add-On docs submitted: May 2021
Wife Added in my CIC: Dec 2021
Portal email: Jan 2022

Reactions: umayadav

Kpzbenju

Star Member
Oct 23, 2018
Anyone still waiting from 2020 application?
My AOR is July 2020 and I added my wife in March 2021 and still waiting to hear from IRCC.
Don't know when this waiting period will end and now it's omicron so IRCC got another reason to hide their failure.
Our aor is July 2020.. no
Copr yet

Snehal_659

Star Member
Jul 19, 2016
Anyone still waiting from 2020 application?
My AOR is July 2020 and I added my wife in March 2021 and still waiting to hear from IRCC.
Don't know when this waiting period will end and now it's omicron so IRCC got another reason to hide their failure.
AOR Dec 2020.. waiting waiting waiting..

Falaa

Dec 22, 2021
Yes, I had received portal credentials on 31st Dec and uploaded the photo on the same day. I'm waiting for eCOPR. While I'm waiting for the copr, I have decided to send my outland dependents passport for stamping as they asked us to send passport within 21 days in the request letter. I received PPR on 21st Dec.
Thanks. May I know what you answered on webform? Tell them you are in inland and dependant in outland? I didn't even have a confirmation email after I replied, which made me a little anxious whether I had responded successfully or not.

VJ9899

Apr 18, 2021
Thanks. May I know what you answered on webform? Tell them you are in inland and dependant in outland? I didn't even have a confirmation email after I replied, which made me a little anxious whether I had responded successfully or not.
I informed them that I am inland and dependents are outland. I included current address of all the applicants in my response.