+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Principal Applicant (Inland) Dependent (Outland) during COVID-19

VJ9899

Apr 18, 2021
Need some help with the PPR submission. Thought I have not received COPR, I have submitted two passport submission requests (one for spouse and one for kid born in USA) on the VFS website as I am close to the 21 days timeline mentioned in the request letter.
After submitting the passport request on the VFS website, I received payment links, made the payments, and received the AWB numbers for both. Now my question is,

1. Do I have send two separate envelops or Can I include them in a single envelop?
2. Also, the request letter was addressed to the Primary applicant and dependent name was not mentioned at all. In addition, letter does not have VFS Delhi address. Can I send them VFS Delhi?

Reactions: Ruan12

guggubajwa

Sep 13, 2021
Need some help with the PPR submission. Thought I have not received COPR, I have submitted two passport submission requests (one for spouse and one for kid born in USA) on the VFS website as I am close to the 21 days timeline mentioned in the request letter.
After submitting the passport request on the VFS website, I received payment links, made the payments, and received the AWB numbers for both. Now my question is,

1. Do I have send two separate envelops or Can I include them in a single envelop?
2. Also, the request letter was addressed to the Primary applicant and dependent name was not mentioned at all. In addition, letter does not have VFS Delhi address. Can I send them VFS Delhi?
Same question is mine about address for VFS.Secondly,Do we have to send consent form and sms form for kids too.If yes spouse can sign that forms?

Doyen_Toronto

Jun 27, 2021
Toronto
Received PR portal today!
FSW Inland with outland dependent - Filed for Mandamus application on December 16th, 2021.

PR Portal for myself- 6 Jan 2022
Request Letter- 29 Dec 2021
Medical update- 23 Dec 2021
Mandamus application- 16 Dec 2021
Demand letter part of Mandamus application- 7 Dec 2021
-------
Tourist Visa for Spouse: 1 Nov 2021 - Still In progress
Spousal Open work permit: 15 Aug 2021- Still In progress
-------
AOR: 12 September 2020
Primary Office: Montreal

Anyone wants to know about Mandamus here is the link: https://www.getgcms.com/blog/what-is-mandamus-and-when-is-it-used/
Wishing you all would get yours soon!

• Wow
Reactions: shredder

lucifer97

Oct 19, 2021
Received PR portal today!
FSW Inland with outland dependent - Filed for Mandamus application on December 16th, 2021.

PR Portal for myself- 6 Jan 2022
Request Letter- 29 Dec 2021
Medical update- 23 Dec 2021
Mandamus application- 16 Dec 2021
Demand letter part of Mandamus application- 7 Dec 2021
-------
Tourist Visa for Spouse: 1 Nov 2021 - Still In progress
Spousal Open work permit: 15 Aug 2021- Still In progress
-------
AOR: 12 September 2020
Primary Office: Montreal

Anyone wants to know about Mandamus here is the link: https://www.getgcms.com/blog/what-is-mandamus-and-when-is-it-used/
Wishing you all would get yours soon!
Hi,

Did you receive a Passport request for your outland dependent?

Ruan12

Dec 3, 2021

You need to send two separate envelope. In each envelope put the required documents.

Whateverman

Jul 1, 2020
Hi guys, I received the below email. I also have my PR card already. Will an IRCC case worker actually contact me or is it just pr portal template?

“Congratulations! Your status as a permanent resident is confirmed. An IRCC case worker will send you a message with further information; the message will come from an email address ending in @cic.gc.ca. To avoid missing our emails, check your junk or spam folder. To view the status of your case, log into your IRCC Permanent Residence Portal account with your current log-in credentials.”

Whateverman

Jul 1, 2020
Hi All,

I got a notification that my card was shipped to me in my GCKey account. in PR Card application, under "document status" the country of issue and the travel document number is wrong. In my COPR, everything is right. I called IRCC and the agent told me that this should be fine regardless since PR Cards do not have passport numbers in them, as long as name and "nationality" in the card is correct.

anyone faced this issue? what have you done?
If anyone is ever interested, it all was right in my PR Card.