Nomination.....
June 2019
AOR Received.
05 Feb 2020
Med's Done....
Dec 2021
Passport Req..
Dec 2021
I have summited passport for myself and my dependents for further processing as requested by IRCC.

I have make payments for all of us and received email from VFS to enable me track our application.

I noticed that one of my dependent who's a US citizen which I have included only his US passport biodata page as instructed by IRCC in the passport submission instruction wasn't avail application tracking number.

Any idea why vfs doesn't avail to him application tracking number,
I am confused.

anisha1992

Oct 20, 2020
Hi Everyone, how do we get the AWB number for the return envelope that VFS send back to us. I only have the AWB number for the envelope in which I sent the passport but not the return envelope. Thanks

Raman Mangat1

Star Member
May 22, 2019
Hi Everyone, how do we get the AWB number for the return envelope that VFS send back to us. I only have the AWB number for the envelope in which I sent the passport but not the return envelope. Thanks
Can u please tell me at which date u submitted passport at bluedart…thanks please reply ..

Sanjay35821

Star Member
Aug 9, 2020
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-08-2020
Med's Done....
30-09-2020
Thanks alot for your reply …I really appreciate it …my spouse also got his passport & copr today ..
My spouse also received her his passport & copr today and planning to travel to Canada on 17th Jan 2022.
Anyone knows/ helps what all documents she needs to carry while traveling in this situation, I have also received my PR card.
anything missing is below:
1. Passport (with Visa)
2. COPR
3. Vaccination certificates (qualify as fully vaccinated)
4. Primary applicant /Immediate family member in Canada- PR Card copy
5. a marriage certificate
@legalfalcon

Sanjay35821

Star Member
Aug 9, 2020
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-08-2020
Med's Done....
30-09-2020
Hello guys, does anyone landed in Canada recently?
My spouse received her Visa stamped passport & copr today and planning to travel to Canada on 17th Jan 2022.
Anyone knows what all documents she needs to carry while traveling from India, I have also received my PR card.
Anything missing in the below list :

1. Passport (with Visa)
2. COPR
3. Vaccination certificates (qualify as fully vaccinated)
4. Primary applicant /Immediate family member in Canada- PR Card copy
5. a marriage certificate

@legalfalcon @legalfalconindia
please help?

kaur4917

Star Member
Jun 1, 2020
Hi everyone . I hope someone could help me with this.
I travelled to India 2 days back n on the same day got PR confirmation portal .
Now, I am not sure about process.
1) If I reply to email that I am outside of canada n traveling in feb, will they reverse the PR and then how far it will be delayed.
2) I travel back to canada after New year n then reply to email. Not sure within how many days I have to reply to email ( Email does not state anything , just reply faster for faster processing )
Kindly advise

Sanjay35821

Star Member
Aug 9, 2020
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-08-2020
Med's Done....
30-09-2020
Hi everyone . I hope someone could help me with this.
I travelled to India 2 days back n on the same day got PR confirmation portal .
Now, I am not sure about process.
1) If I reply to email that I am outside of canada n traveling in feb, will they reverse the PR and then how far it will be delayed.
2) I travel back to canada after New year n then reply to email. Not sure within how many days I have to reply to email ( Email does not state anything , just reply faster for faster processing )
Kindly advise
It is required that you are physically in Canada in order to have a portal account created for you. Please let IRCC know as soon as you are inside Canada so that only they will proceed with creating an account for you.

kaur4917

Star Member
Jun 1, 2020
It is required that you are physically in Canada in order to have a portal account created for you. Please let IRCC know as soon as you are inside Canada so that only they will proceed with creating an account for you.
Should I reply back till then that i am outside Canada or not?

anisha1992

Oct 20, 2020
How much it will delay the process, any idea or anyone experienced same situation?
To be honest no one can give you an accurate answer to this question. Like everything else, this matter also varies case to case. For some people, it doesn't delay at all and the moment they inform IRCC that they have come back, their PR process resumes immediately. For many people, it delays the process several months.