+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Principal Applicant (Inland) Dependent (Outland) during COVID-19

umayadav

Star Member
Jul 2, 2021
We submitted my spouse's passport for stamping in India. It reached the nearest VFS VAC. Is it normal ? I thought i would go to VFS Delhi.

umayadav

Star Member
Jul 2, 2021
Same here my passport reached at hyderabad vfs
In the email that i received, it says "
"""You can now request for courier services for return of your passport post submission of your application. To avail the service please call our helpline number mentioned above. """
I've already paid for 2way courier. I don't know why it says request return service.

Is it same for you ?

Anjana gokul

Star Member
Nov 4, 2021
Kochi
Category........
CEC
"""You can now request for courier services for return of your passport post submission of your application. To avail the service please call our helpline number mentioned above. """
I've already paid for 2way courier. I don't know why it says request return service.

Is it same for you ?
I didnt get any email.. i send passport on 22 dec and reached at 24 dec .. i tracked it through AWB nUmber.. but i dont how to track after it reached at vfs

anisha1992

Oct 20, 2020

Is it same for you ?
Don't worry about that. It says like that. But you don't have to do anything. You will get your passport back. But you need to make sure that you included SMS/courier form in your package.

Sanjays2021

Star Member
Oct 26, 2021
No. The head was not between 31-36 mm. Even though I measured and it is right but they are saying it is not
Heyy!!my spouse passport was returned twice without stamping for the same reason
This is the third time we are preparing for package
We are also not sure what went wrong with photographs though we measured face of the height between 31-36mm and photo size is 50*70 mm
So now we are scared a lot and taking photographs from all over famous photographs in Bangalore

anisha1992

Oct 20, 2020
Heyy!!my spouse passport was returned twice without stamping for the same reason
This is the third time we are preparing for package
We are also not sure what went wrong with photographs though we measured face of the height between 31-36mm and photo size is 50*70 mm
So now we are scared a lot and taking photographs from all over famous photographs in Bangalore
Holy shit. I am scared to death now. This bullshit is costing a lot of money now. Just a question: in the PPR letter they said, it should be received within 30 days. So, if they keep rejecting our photos, how will we meet the deadline?

Sanjays2021

Star Member
Oct 26, 2021
Holy shit. I am scared to death now. This bullshit is costing a lot of money now. Just a question: in the PPR letter they said, it should be received within 30 days. So, if they keep rejecting our photos, how will we meet the deadline?
Yeah that’s another interesting!! We started this process on 11th November and still I am in same situation. We both were mentally disturbed a lot due to photo rejection. It’s been 2.5years that we are staying away each other! ☹